Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 went to- dr things changing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic went to- dr things changing Next Topic
Page: of 2

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  11:34:01 AM  Show Profile
Praying for you Sherrye, for increased strength and healing. So sorry to read this thread, but you certainly are a brave gal!

Farmgirl #31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  06:18:38 AM  Show Profile
thanks for the love sisters. i am still sick. so its been a hard walk the last couple days. to think that a small amount of iron could cause such havoc in a body. so pain and sick stomach are the day. so not much to say except this too shall pass. its kind of like sickness from chemo. the challenge is the drugs used for comfort such as morphine make me sick too. so its a balancing act. i learned as a child to cope with the pain by being busy and preoccupied. right now too sick for that strategy. so i go a minute at a time. next is chores. so papa did finish my new milk processing area. now NO stairs. i can drive my car right to the door. it is now OUT of my kitchen. i have a stainless restaurant sink and counter to wash. he made me a cupboard for my jars and equipment. so it stays clean. well gotta get my stuff done before i need to lay down again. slow but happy days here. my cup runs over.

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  08:09:37 AM  Show Profile
Sherry, I like your attitude. I pray that you continue to have happy days. Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  08:39:19 AM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
So sorry for your health problems,I had to take injection for two years for skin cancer, I always had a low grade temp and felt like I had the flu, it is such a helpless feeling when you don't have the energy to do normal activities. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Roxanna
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  10:27:06 AM  Show Profile
well gooddness what day is this? LOL- thank you so much for the encouragement. i am still sick. i was able to eat real food yesterday. i am mostly on A-2 raw milk. gotta love my jersey girls so papa and i did get a pig pen clean. he is now trying to fix a tractor tire on a sunday. we are hoping to get the others done. our boer buck just ent to his home. so down one more animal. still reducing chores and hay cost. hopefully i will only need this infusion. we wont know till a few weeks. we need to see if my body uses it and makes red blood cells. so the hope is it will work first try. 10 years ago i had to go 5 days a week it took 4 to 6 hours. then after 2 years i was able to go to every other day. finally i had a 1 1/2 year reprieve. so i thought maybe i would never need another one. they are so painful in my body after for at least a week. plus the fear of checking out permanently. so we are hoping this works. we are trying to keep me on the top end of low. Marly honestly your by line i have always loved. we only really have now and today. so i ask myself often. Sherry what do you want to do with this great big wonderful life????? its actually the line from a movie. i love it. so who here has heard the song by Peter FRuller i am alive. oh my goodness. shake your booty to a fine song. its on youtube. the lyrics are so great. again girls thanks for the love and support and prayers. we are a lot smokey here today. we have a fire about 20 miles away. air quality is BAD. i hope you all have a happy day

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  10:30:53 AM  Show Profile
Peter Furler i'm alive youtube it girls.

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  1:07:11 PM  Show Profile
I love the song Sherry

Its awesome...WE all love you as well. Continued prayers for your renewed health. You go girl! Shake your booty to any song that you love;that makes you happy and feel blessed and ALIVE! I'll just shake mine and celebrate for ya too!

Smiles and gentle hugs!

Malena
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  1:23:01 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Sherry! I just found this post now... I don't know too too much about this disease, but my foster daughter has a dear friend who has it, too, and I know it's no picnic. I'm so sad you are going through this! You will be in my prayers, dear sister. I hope and pray the Lord will miraculously heal you! Sending much love your way - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  2:09:20 PM  Show Profile
Sherrye,
I too like Nini just saw this post. I will pray that this one infusion does the trick so that you dont have to get anymore- at least for a while. Stay strong and keep positive. We are praying for you!
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  06:33:23 AM  Show Profile
good morning farmgirls, i am doing good.. we had a big week. my friend from arizona came yesterday. we used to be buddies when she lived here. now we are email and phone buddies. it was good to see her. they came to see their son. her husband has been fighting cancer for 8 years. they said this was his last trip. so very sad. on a brighter note i am stronger i think. we have had horrid air from a fire. it is at 40,000 acres now. the fire retardant smell is worse for me than smoke. tomorrow a rancher is coming to look at jasmine. i have had her for sale. i may trade her for his 1 year old white park bull. i need to get my milk cows bred. penny is just not taking. i think next week i will get my labs done again they will see if this one worked. still lots of pain and tired feeling. i am going to believe that by next week i will be all strong again. i want to say thank you for all the love and support. may all your days have a cup over flowing. happy days to you sherry

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  10:02:05 AM  Show Profile
Sherry, It is so good to hear that you are hanging in there with a positive outlook and good spirits. It is very sad about your friends husband,one just never knows, we just have to make the most of all our days and be thankful for them. Yes? I've heard from several farm girls who have been having to deal with all the smoke in the air and many fires. I will continue to pray for you as I do all my sister farm girls and send positive,healing,sunshiny thoughts your way. Have a fabulous weekend!

Malena
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  12:28:33 PM  Show Profile
Hey Sherry just thought I'd stop by here and check for any updates. I do hope you are feeling much better. Think of you often. Prayers and happy thoughts your way.

Malena
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic went to- dr things changing Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page