Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Mail Art Exchange - Spectacular Semptember 2012
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art Exchange - Spectacular Semptember 2012 Next Topic
Page: of 4

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  12:28:24 PM  Show Profile
PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

I love the pictures! Thank you so much for posting. If any of you can post pictures, please take the time to do so. It helps the exchange keep its momentum and reminds us of why we squeezed that trip to the post office into our already busy farmgirl days! Thank you so much everyone and happy September!

Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  12:30:13 PM  Show Profile
I am going to start this weekend to exchange names again-- if anyone did not get something yet or heard from your partner that she is mailing late, please let me know asap ok? Thank you!

I was thinking about themes for next month-- what about Pets? Farmgirls seem to have in common their love of animals. Thought that might be fun. Let me know what you think and I am always open to suggestions!

Thanks and keep up the good fun!
Rachael (mail art coordinator)

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  1:43:35 PM  Show Profile
Well Rachael :) Here is a picture of what I sent to Rosey. I hope she liked it ?

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  1:53:51 PM  Show Profile
Judy dear...that is a beautiful pillow you made your swap partner. Very pretty Shabbie-Chic.

Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  3:44:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi Chris... did you recieve your mail art? If not, its definitely in the mail.

And I have to apologize because I got my September Mail art the same day as my halloween jean pocket . I Opened both on the dining room table.. and totally mixed them all together. hmmm
Well I did get a picture but failed to get by the photo shop today and will be gone for a week. So organized! ( I did have a kazillion stops to make before my trip. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.. So if you don't recognize everything in the picture you sent, you know why. IF something is missing, it's because I moved it and it did not make it to the photo session.
Thank goodness I am not raising kids these days.. mine would be at someone's else house and I would have complete strangers sleeping in their bed. Shades of Goldilocks here. LOL.
BUT THANKS.. YOUR PACKAGE WAS TOTALLY TOTALLY WONDERFUL AND I FELT VERY BLESSED TO RECEIVE SUCH A FUN AND FULL PACKAGE.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  6:00:10 PM  Show Profile
No mail art yet....

Edited by - hummingbirdjoy on Sep 20 2012 6:30:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  8:00:09 PM  Show Profile
Lorie,

I sent out your mail art on Tuesday, I hope it arrives soon!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

BillieJo35
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Billile Jo
Delmar de
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2012 :  10:16:27 AM  Show Profile
I recieved my mail art (other day) and I LOVE IT. Couldnt have come at a better time, as we are building me an office for my new job which I start working from home on monday. woohoo and I only use silicone glove from avon. Love the card. Thanks Marti. Also to my mail art partner, I am a deliquent with everything I have going on, it will go out tomorrow. :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kuntryattic

http://www.etsy.com/people/kuntryattic?ref=si_pr

http://www.examiner.com/scrapbooking-in-wilmington/billie-jo-justice
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2012 :  1:33:45 PM  Show Profile
Peggy Ann thank you so much and here is the picture. What a nice job you did.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
www.gwynnsgifts.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  12:04:26 AM  Show Profile

Lookie the pretties that Linda made and sent me. Woot! Woot! The first card (on bottom)
is my Mail Art and the next card is one she jotted me a sweet note on and then she sent
some adorable girlie frienship stickers (or rub ons). I feel like I got TWO pieces of mail art...
and they are just so pretty. I have them on display in my living room. Thank You So Much Linda!!!!

feeling doubly blessed,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Sep 22 2012 12:09:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  04:22:49 AM  Show Profile
Billie Jo, i'm so glad you like it! It was fun making it as well and to be able to use it in your new office... yayyyyyy!!!

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

alissa
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

alissa
mcalester Oklahoma
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  06:12:31 AM  Show Profile
Hi Teresa I love the acorn it is so cute goes with my fall decor that I have in my kitchen, thank you and the card was cute. I am glad that you liked your mail art, it was my first time doing the mail art.
alissa

quote:
Originally posted by TeresaJ25

Thank you so much Alissa for the beautiful card! You did such a wonderful job... really lovely! Thank you so much for the hanky, it is a beauty! I am so sorry to say that I only mailed out your Mail Art this morning. I sent it priority so you should have it tomorrow.
Thank you again for your beautiful art!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

Keep reading. Keep learning. Keep loving. Keep giving. Keep smiling. Keep listening. Keep forgiving. Keep praying

Go to Top of Page

Lorie.Vance
True Blue Farmgirl

200 Posts

Lorie
Tampa FL
200 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  09:14:15 AM  Show Profile
Anne, thank you so much for the mail art, I loved it. The handmade little pumpkin and fall leaves are just adorable! I know exactly where I'm going to use them. I also just love your creativeness in packaging (I'm saving the flower strip for reuse, it's just beautiful). I'll post pictures later this weekend.

Lorie
Go to Top of Page

BillieJo35
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Billile Jo
Delmar de
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  3:39:56 PM  Show Profile
I realized today Marti, you are my mailart partner lol I was doing a secret sister exchange and was thinking mailart was same where you get different partners. Anyway, I cant wait to use my mail holder. :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kuntryattic

http://www.etsy.com/people/kuntryattic?ref=si_pr

http://www.examiner.com/scrapbooking-in-wilmington/billie-jo-justice
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  4:43:06 PM  Show Profile
Linda, turns out husband did NOT mail your package so it will go out first thing Monday. Sorry about the delay. He is in the farmhusband doghouse. :) I will post a pic of what you sent me when I get my camera back from my teenager, but let me say it was wonderful! It made me want to redo my package I made for you! LOL Anyway, thanks for your patience and it will be there soon.
Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  4:45:46 PM  Show Profile
I am trading names this weekend. If you have not already let me know, please let me know if you have NOT received mail art from your partner.If they posted and said they are running late that is fine, but if you haven't received anything and you haven't heard hide nor hair from your partner, please let me know right away. (and for those of you who have, I have responded to you and have sent an email out to your partner to see what's up-- if you did not recieve a response from me, I did not get your email.)

thanks farmgirls!

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  4:46:49 PM  Show Profile
Also thank you for posting the pictures! Keep it up, farmgirls!

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2012 :  2:49:46 PM  Show Profile

Hi, here is the awesome mail art I recieved this month!
Thank you sooo much Philena it's wonderful!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2012 :  2:54:26 PM  Show Profile

Here is the mail art I sent to Erika!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2012 :  7:24:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lorie,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the mail art, I don't know if you caught my note on the packaging, I recycled an old envelope that I received from another farmgirl. I'm glad pieces of it will find another use with you. I love to find new uses for old things.

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

becky 2002
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Becky
Williamsport Ohio
94 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  05:59:46 AM  Show Profile
I sent a package to Jessica (NY) the last day of August - at the same time I sent a package to my son. He reported that his was delivered in a plastic bag and was covered in a jam like substance. So I hope mine was delivered. I have not received anything. My postmaster (in a town of 800) refuses to put anything in my box if it doesn't have my box number although I have had a box now for 11 years.
We are getting rain today- yeah!
Becky
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  5:42:06 PM  Show Profile

Finally I can post this picture of the lovely art work sent to me by partner Linda. Thank you so much! My art is going to seem very puny in comparison! But I hope you know it was meant with as much care and love as your mailart aptly displays~! Thanks again! Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

mastergardenermd
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

melissa
annapolis md
USA
101 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  9:03:45 PM  Show Profile
Hello Judy of Canada,
Was wondering if you had received my package yet when to my suprise it
was returned to me stamped unable to deliver as addressed.

Checked with postman and he said he saw no reason why it was returned because everything seemed to be addressed ok.

Not the first time I have gotten mail back for no reason. UGH took my sister 2 weeks to get her box which takes only 2 days normaly.
Very small county PO, which seems to makes many mistakes.

I am remailing it tomorrow from a different PO so hopefully you will receive it early next week.
Please accept my many appoligies for your package being late.
I will for sure use a different PO from now on for packages.

Again so very sorry,
Melissa Tons of Hugs

PS I have received so many lovely comments about your Mail Art to me.
I just love it.

Life is Like a Beautiful Garden
Go to Top of Page

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  02:44:48 AM  Show Profile
I got my mail art this month from Jan in West Virginia! It is a paper house with doors and windows that open and reveal little pictures...too cute! Also included were a pair of lovely lace gloves. Jan, thanks so much.

Jessie Mae
Farmgirl #134
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  11:07:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Connie in Fredericksburg, just checking to see if your mailart made it to you okay. Have a great day.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art Exchange - Spectacular Semptember 2012 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page