Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Anyone live between Memphis and Nashville?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anyone live between Memphis and Nashville? Next Topic  

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2006 :  12:10:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi! My sister just moved to Nashville. I live in arkansas about 100 miles from Memphis. My sis and I are looking for a place we could meet that would be about an hour past Memphis towards Nashville. An apple orchard, mall, museum anything. We'd just like to get together on saturday and aren't sure of a place. Thanks!

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.

www.willowtreecreek.com

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2006 :  12:40:59 PM  Show Profile
julie .,. sorry i can't help you sitting here in ohio ... bet if i was at home in kentucky .. so of the gurlfrenz could give me some towns. hopefully, you will find someone else by then .. maybe try to 'mapquest' the area ... then google the towns you see ... to see what they have to offer.

let us all know about your fun gatherings ... and if you ever want to amble two or three hours "nawth" of nashville ... come visit me! xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

~Tracey~
True Blue Farmgirl

351 Posts

Tracey
TN
USA
351 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2006 :  8:37:53 PM  Show Profile
Hey, Brooke (farmgirlfriday) lives in West Tennessee. Maybe you could email her if she doesn't see the post :)!!

I am in Southern Middle Tennessee so no help here. West TN is as foreign to me as Idaho would be. Hope you find some fun things to do. Wish I were closer!

Tracey,
mama to Callum 13, Katie 8, Wil 5.5, Benjamin almost 3 and Andrew 6 months!!
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlfriday
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Brooke
Puryear TN
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2006 :  10:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Send farmgirlfriday an AOL message  Send farmgirlfriday a Yahoo! Message
Hey Ladies!
I am in Portland, Oregon until the beginning of November...Puryear is on the border of KY near Paris, TN...so maybe next time you want to meet in the middle...we can meet up in Paris! Home of the World's Largest Fish Fry!!!

"all shall be well..."
Go to Top of Page

Once upon a Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Ivy
Bartlett TN
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2006 :  08:59:55 AM  Show Profile
Hi Julie,
I live just outside of Memphis in Bartlett TN. I would suggest visiting Jackson, Tn. It is about one hour from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville. They have a small mall, www.shopoldhickorymall.com , antique shops, the Old Country Store at Casey Jones Village, and I am sure there are some art galleries or parks to visit. I am unaware of any apple orchards. Try a local search for Jackson and see what else you come up with. Hope this helps a bit.
Farmgirl Hugs, Ivy

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anyone live between Memphis and Nashville? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page