YakLady
True Blue Farmgirl

652 Posts

Natalie
Montana
USA
652 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  1:51:03 PM  Show Profile
I just got my order of cleaning brushes/broom/mop from Fly Lady :) Oh my gosh, these things are awesome! I think I'll be posting a review on my blog after I use them a while.

Anyone else use FlyLady's tools to clean?

~Hen 4316~ Just a farmgirl in Western Montana.
Starting a family and raising Tibetan Yaks, Highland cattle, Laying hens, Muscovy ducks, Silver Fox rabbits, and a few dogs.

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2012 :  8:25:47 PM  Show Profile
I haven't used my purple broom yet, but I do use that one with the telescoping handle, but I bought the red thing that goes on it, and haven't used the microfiber things yet that came with it. I LOVE the red thing on it! And my kids really like it too. We have to buy at least 2 more of those cause they fight over it! I like the brushes for the dishes a lot, but I must say I'm not as impressed with the toilet brush. We have extremely hard water, and the little nubs fell off with in a week for me. The only brush that seems to work for us is the disosable head one that I was very against cause of it being disposable, but it's like the only thing that will clean our toilet cause of our HARD HARD water. My DH bought it and I was so upset cause I like reusable over disposable, but like I said in the end it seems to be the only way to clean our toilet.

http://www.heathersprairie.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Awarfield
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Amber
Union Bridge md
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2012 :  4:26:53 PM  Show Profile
I love her products and have had mine for a few years now.

Born and raised Marylander. Raising 2 boys, 2 dogs, a cat, and a flock of chickens.
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic FlyLady Cleaning Supplies Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page