Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Mail Art -- Awesome August 2012
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art -- Awesome August 2012 Next Topic
Page: of 4

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  1:06:53 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Elizabeth for the nice surprise! The card is so cute with a girl leading a cow & some great recipes! The cross stitch is so cute & a lot of work.
Nice to get to know you!
Smiles Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2012 :  04:21:37 AM  Show Profile

THANKS JAN. WONDERFUL COLLAGE ART.. AND THE BEST PART IS THE LETTUCE SEEDS ARE CURRENT.. I FEEL A WINTER RAISED SALAD GARDEN IN MY FUTURE.. LOL..

SOOO NICE.. THANK YOU MUCHLY !!

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2012 :  04:34:10 AM  Show Profile
I like the idea for fall. It sounds really pretty.

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2012 :  05:09:26 AM  Show Profile
JAN JAN JAN.. .SILLY ME.. I FORGOT !!!

The most prized gift in my MailArt Is this adorable Vera Bradley pursette.. change.. that fav tube of lipstick.. maybe some jewelry when I travel.. even a memory card or two on my way to the photo shop... SOOO PRETTY AND SOO SWEET.. I actually keep it on a shelf in my china cabinet for safe keeping. LOL
THANKS SOO SOO MUCH !!!!1

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2012 :  1:58:50 PM  Show Profile
Pam,
Thank you so much for the August Mail Art. I loved the theme of State Fairs. Your art work I know brought back such wonderful memories for you. I hope you kept your Step Mom's recipe for her Fair award for best cherry pie. And I love the picture of your Grandpa with his horses Pete and Sue. I know he was so proud of winning horse pulling contest for three years in a row. I really like the tags you sent. I am going to put my favorite recipe on each one and put it on the fridge. My husband and I sat on the back porch last night (we have hanging swings facing each other) and ate one package of the cotton candy you sent. Love that stuff. We laughed and talked about all that we use to do and see at our own Texas state fair many years ago. I am going to hang your state fair card in my craft room.
Thanks so much again.
Patsy
Go to Top of Page

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  09:50:56 AM  Show Profile
Oops...I forgot to post a picture of what I received! (It's been a busy few weeks, with school starting again and all.) Thanks, Debbie! I loved what you sent.

Jessie Mae
Farmgirl #134
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  4:04:57 PM  Show Profile
Great pictures, love seeing what is being mailed out!

What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  4:07:18 PM  Show Profile

Hello, someone sent me this fabulous gift of treats-- with the theme of a state fair, which was AWESOME-- but the box came beat up and late (with an apology from the mail carrier) and I can't see who sent it. If you are fantastic and you sent me this, would you please speak up? I just wanted to thank you so much for such a thoughtful gift. My husband and I enjoyed it immensely. It reminded us of our visit to the Missouri State Fair a few years back (like 10+, that is a few now!) and it was a wonderful time. Thank you again, Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

alwaysbusy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Mari
Macungie Pennsylvania
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2012 :  7:29:52 PM  Show Profile
Rachael, I sent you the State Fair themed box of goodies for our mail art exchange in August!!!!!!! Yikes, it must have really been sitting on someones desk for a bit (-: I am sorry I did not see your post sooner, I have not been on in a couple of weeks. I am glad to hear that everything made it ok. I had been out of town up until the package was due to be sent so forgive my lack of 'art'. I am happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed the goodies.
Have a great week!!!!!
Mari

Have a great day Farm Sister!!

Mari
Farmgirl #3777
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art -- Awesome August 2012 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page