Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thank you Next Topic  

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  6:28:38 PM  Show Profile
For the warm welcome I have recieved here. I think you all are some of the nice ladies I have ever met. I look forward to getting to know you all better.
I have to share a story with you How time changes things. I was raised on a farm and my first dh and I lived in the country. I couldn't wait to out of there and go to the big city and have an exciting life. LOL So after my divorce I left and I had a fun career but 20 years was enough for me so I retired 4 years ago. Today I was standing at the kitchen window looking out as I was washing dishes and thinking how much I long to be in the coutry. I would love to live in a little house out in the middle of a peice of land. My how life comes full cicle. I guess I left the country but the country never left me.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

bybiddie
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

susan
upstate ny
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  11:01:55 AM  Show Profile
Elizabeth, I do so know what you mean. I longed to live in the country for years and then, when I actually did, it was with someone who did not appreciate being there. My dreamlife turned miserable and I allowed it to go on for six years until I mustered up the courage to venture out on my own. I now live in the most beautiful part of upstate New York (in my mind...) surrounded by fields and forests and friendly folks. It is pure heaven - and it's mine! (and the mortgage company's, of course...) It IS possible to have your dream come true!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Lovin' my life
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thank you Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page