Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Garden Gate
 Farm Tour in Port Townsend Washington
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Garden Gate: Previous Topic Farm Tour in Port Townsend Washington Next Topic  

katwings
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

kathleen
port townsend wa
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  11:50:57 AM  Show Profile
Hi all,if you want check out,http://ag.jefferson.wsu.edu/index.php?page=virtual_farm_tour_2005 for a preview of last years farm tour.
I hope the link works, it is for Jefferson county and there is another one coming up this week end, September 24. If the link doesn't work, google: master gardeners wsu jefferson county, have fun, maybe see you there.

shepherdess
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Robin
Eatonville Washington
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  10:25:01 PM  Show Profile
We have a Farm tour in Pierce County the first Saturday of October. W.S. U. is one of the sponsers. I am involved with the tour at Lacamas Community Center in Roy, Wa. If anyone comes to Lacamas and is on Mary Janes List please let me know I would be thrilled to meet you. We will be one of the tour sites on the map.

Farm Girl from Western Washington
" From sheep to handspun.
http://mountainmorningfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  09:29:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kathleen,
I am a local to Port Townsend too. I live in Quilcene. Would love to meet you. I am supposed to be doing a display at Serendipity Farm in Quilcene for Farm tour but may not be able to as my health is not great this week. Hoping to feel well enough to participate any way. We have our annual parade and fair this weekend as well and i will have a quilt and a weaving on display. Email me from the sight and we could plan a day to get aquainted.
Eileen

Songbird; singing joy to the earth
Go to Top of Page

YiberryYadeeKarin
True Blue Farmgirl

343 Posts

Karin
Spokane Valley WA
USA
343 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  12:45:59 PM  Show Profile
Wish your side of the state wasn't so far away!

Karin, who lives about five miles into Washington from the border with Idaho
Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic Farm Tour in Port Townsend Washington Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page