Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 If you could live anywhere...........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic If you could live anywhere........... Next Topic
Page: of 2

momshopsalotta
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Connie
Hertford NC
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2012 :  09:59:14 AM  Show Profile
Bar Harbor, Maine
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2012 :  10:19:17 AM  Show Profile
Well if any of you farm gals want to visit me in India.....the door is open.....wide for you to come visit and relax.......I tentatively plan on going back in September for quite a long stay.I love entertaining and having house guests-----so keep me in mind.....I am very serious. And there are plenty of bedrooms with their own bathrooms---so .
I do love living in New Delhi............BUT there's nowhere like the states....I believe I would choose Wyoming.

Beverly Gill

There's no place like home
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  11:55:59 AM  Show Profile
If I could live anywhere, it would be a place where friends lived close, gardens grow with abundance, it snows, but not on the roads, I would have enough money to buy what I needed and put some away for a rainy day, no autism could be found, summers are warm, but not too warm. Oh wait, I was dreaming!

Lora

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com
www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  3:56:34 PM  Show Profile
It would be all 50 states. My hubby is retiring in 2 years and we will be travelling to all 50 states, taking out time and seeing as much as we can. We will be living in a motorhome and who knows where we will end up. Someplace warmer than here!!LOL!!!

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  7:32:25 PM  Show Profile
I am another who counts myself lucky enough to love where I live. But, since we are now empty-nesters, I will go whereever I need to be near my kids. We did a lot of moving as they grew up and now I think it is up to my husband and I to go to them. We drug them around enough without any say ...

And since I have done so much moving, I know that there is something really special about whereever you are.

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  8:02:39 PM  Show Profile
Some where cooler and pretty in a small friendly town. People here are not to friendly.

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  11:42:45 PM  Show Profile
I have half of my family as well as my life long childhood friend in Southern Germany and the rest in SO. CAL.. so in a heartbeat... I would live in either location....or both if I had the resources...
But like they say,,,, Home is where the Heart is....

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom.
"Is it time for my Dirt Manicure yet!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

erowease
True Blue Farmgirl

294 Posts

Lesley
Edmonds wa
USA
294 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  3:54:36 PM  Show Profile
In a house overlooking the ocean, but it would be hard to choose between the Oregon Coast or somewhere in Scotland. I also think about owning an herb farm in Texas Hill Country. My husband is from Fort Worth, Texas and he took me to the Austin Area which was nice and the pictures I have seen of the Hill Country looks like a place I could enjoy. Especially Fredricksburg.

Lesley
"I see God in the eyes of every child...every life is precious to God, whatever the circumstances." Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

queenmushroom
True Blue Farmgirl

985 Posts

Lorena
Centerville Me
USA
985 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  5:07:42 PM  Show Profile
Pick up all the property my dh and I own and move it to Beech Hill Pond in Otis Maine.

Patience is worth a bushel of brains...from a chinese fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  7:50:39 PM  Show Profile
I'm abit of a gypsy, so I'd like to move around and see alittle of every bit of God's world. I wish I could figure out away to live in a RV and carry a mini-hobby farm around! Now that would be perfect!
Go to Top of Page

erowease
True Blue Farmgirl

294 Posts

Lesley
Edmonds wa
USA
294 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2012 :  8:49:44 PM  Show Profile
Shanda, hmm, green house built on top of the RV? Chicken coop in one of the storage compartments? Hmm sounds crazy, but maybe someone will come up with one someday.

Lesley
"I see God in the eyes of every child...every life is precious to God, whatever the circumstances." Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic If you could live anywhere........... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page