Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Who lives near a town where they are doing Frackin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who lives near a town where they are doing Frackin Next Topic
Page: of 2

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  1:28:43 PM  Show Profile
I have a friend that lives in a small town in Colorado where they are doing fracking. She has had town meetings and doing alot to get people info on the health hazards on fracking. She and her family have had there lives threatened. I have been doing some research on the subject. this is not very good for the heath of people around it or on the land and water supply of the area. this really scares me because they are going to start fracking in the NWGA area...they are saying that it will bring thousands of jobs to the area..And that is what they told the people of the state Pennsylvania. Now they are wishing they didnt allow it.
Thanks
Deborah

we have moved to our farm...and love it

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  2:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
What is fracking?
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  2:54:43 PM  Show Profile
Fracking, or hydraulic fracturing, is the process of extracting natural grass from shale rock layers deep within the earth. Fracking makes it possible to produce natural gas extraction in shale plays that were once unreachable with conventional technologies. Recent advancements in drilling technology have led to new man-made hydraulic fractures in shale plays that were once not available for exploration. In fact, three dimensional imaging helps scientists determine the precise locations for drilling.

Horizontal drilling (along with traditional vertical drilling) allows for the injection of highly pressurized fracking fluids into the shale area. This creates new channels within the rock from which natural gas is extracted at higher than traditional rates. This drilling process can take up to a month, while the drilling teams delve more than a mile into the Earth’s surface. After which, the well is cased with cement to ensure groundwater protection, and the shale is hydraulically fractured with water and other fracking fluids.

Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  2:55:51 PM  Show Profile
Much of the water used in fracking is collected from the well and processed, but there are concerns that potentially carcinogenic chemicals can sometimes escape and find their way into drinking water sources. Some American householders also claim that shale gas leaking into their drinking supply causes tap water to ignite.

Go to Top of Page

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  3:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you, that doesn't sound good at all, it seems like going against mother nature is never a good thing.
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  3:23:03 PM  Show Profile
Roxanna, That is true....along with what I said before The water that evaporates turns into acid rain and travels up to 250 miles

deborah

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  3:25:43 PM  Show Profile
This seems to be a violation of the Earth itself. What makes people think that they even have the right to do this? It makes me wish that we were like Ecuador--which recently gave the Earth certain rights. This is our HOME and all we can do is exploit it? Surely people can do better than that. Or maybe they can't.
cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  3:34:54 PM  Show Profile
If you google fracking us maps and go to the images (it is the 3rd one). Click on the first map and it will show you where they have been fracking and where they are going to be fracking and the problems that has happened because of it...A LOT of PROBLEMS....Seems like the only states that will be out of harms way of any problems even acid rains...will be Idaho, Washington and Oregon...
Deborah

Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  9:29:05 PM  Show Profile
Coming from an oil and gas state, I would like to calm you fears. The process of fracking dates as far back as the 1860s when nitroglycerin was used to enhance production from hard rock oil wells in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and other Appalachian states. The U.S. Geological Survey shows that in 1903 fracking was used by mining companies. And oil companies most recently have been doing fracking in the United States since the 1940's. There have never been any problems. But for some reason, all of a sudden, environmentalists decided to make it the new bad guy of the moment. Fracking is a necessary process for capturing natural gas which is a product essential to all of us even though we don't realize it.

Just to show you how ridiculous it has gotten, there was a case where a family supposedly had their well water catching fire from the natural gas coming from the fracking with all the horror that comes with that. It made a huge story and lawsuits were prepared...only it turned out that the environmentalists that were screaming about it had been pumping gasoline into the water to make it burn for their videos. It was all a fake. Oklahoma has had fracking done all over the state for a very long time and none of us are the worse for wear.

Mary Beth

www.OklahomaPastryCloth.com
www.Oklahomapastrycloth.com/blog
The Sovereign Lord is my strength - Habakkuk 3:19
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  9:46:17 PM  Show Profile
Fracking is fundamentally different than traditional gas extraction methods.

Fracking wells go thousands of feet deeper than traditional natural gas wells.
Fracking requires between two and five million gallons of local freshwater per well - up to 100 times more than traditional extraction methods.
Fracking utilizes "fracking fluid," a mix of water, sand, and a cocktail of toxic chemicals. While companies performing fracking have resisted disclosure of the exact contents of the fracking fluid by claiming that this information is proprietary, studies of fracking waste indicate that the fluid contains: formaldehyde, acetic acids, citric acids, and boric acids, among hundreds of other chemical contaminants.

Democrats of the Congressional Committee on Energy and Commerce just released a new report detailing chemicals used in the toxic gas exploration process known as Hydraulic Fracturing (fracking or fracing). Fracking is a technique used to extract natural gas from shale beneath the earths surface. Communities are increasingly concerned about fracking polluting public water systems and the environment, when the chemicals leak into aquifers, rivers, streams and the atmosphere.

While the oil/gas industry has denied any problem, there is mounting evidence that public water systems and private wells are being polluted in areas around the drilling sites. In states such as Pennsylvania, politicians have welcomed Big Oil in with open arms, and thousands of gas extraction wells are expected to be drilled this year. Presently, the natural gas industry does not have to disclose the chemicals used, but scientists have identified known carcinogens and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene. The chemicals can most often leak in to the water system in several ways:

Derrick – The natural gas process involves drilling 5,000 feet or more down and a comparable distance horizontally. The majority of the drilling liquid remains in the ground and is not biodegradable.

Well Casing – If the well casing that penetrates through the aquifer is not well sealed, chemicals can leak in to the aquifer.

Fractured Shale – To release the gas from underground, millions of gallons of water, sand and proprietary chemicals are injected, under high pressure, into the well. The pressure fractures the shale and props open fissures that enable natural gas to flow more freely out of the well. These fissures may allow the chemicals to enter the water system. In addition, recent reports suggest that radiation in the ground is contaminating the fracking fluid. This radiation has been showing up in drinking water. For more on that see the NY Times investigative article by Ian Urbina Regulation Lax as Gas Wells’ Tainted Water Hits Rivers.

Surface Contamination - The gas comes up wet in produced water and has to be separated from the wastewater on the surface. Only 30-50% of the water is typically recovered from a well. This wastewater can be highly toxic. Holding ponds, and handling mishaps can release this toxic brew into the environment. For some examples, see the video below about residents in Pennsylvania and the impact of fracking on their water systems. Surface evaporation of VOCs coming into contact with diesel exhaust from trucks and generators at the well site, can produce ground level ozone. Ozone plumes can travel up to 250 miles.

Sorry But I had to say that this is what is really happening....many people are having problems with there health and animals health...

Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  06:16:27 AM  Show Profile
Deborah, I'm just telling you that those of us here where fracking has been used for 60 years have not been impacted at all. I am seeing political parties use it as a scare tactic and a control issue. I, personally, don't worry about this kind of stuff because it just messes with my peace. I sit under God's protection and trust Him to take care of the rest.

Mary Beth

Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  10:03:14 AM  Show Profile
All I know is that my friend in Colorado has started being sick and her husband that is not normally a sick person and children and there families are. Why would NY make sure they are making sure that these things that is happening in Penn. not to happen in NY. And a relative in OH just emailed me that the govt just passed a medical gag order so if you are sickened due to fracking activities no doctor can say so....just saying
Deborah

Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  6:26:12 PM  Show Profile
There are 5 oil wells on our property that have been fracked several times and our water supply is perfectly fine. We also have a water well service and we work on water wells every day and we have never ever seen any water wells with oil in the water, and we live smack dab in the middle of a huge oil field. As some of the ladies have said here oil and gas wells are thousands of feet deeper than water wells and even water tables for that matter. My husband has fracked many many oil wells when he worked in the oil field. Fracking increases production which increases wealth for our country and our citizens, which provides jobs and more money for better equipment to provide for more safety for the environment. Fracking reduces the need for more drilling. It harms no one. In our state 70% of the income comes from the oil revenues and it puts food on families tables. Almost every job or welfare check in any state can be credited in part to oil revenues. As for who said humans have dominion over the earth, well that would be God. And for the most part oil companies are very responsible stewards of the land.
Laura

Horse poor in the boonies.

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  8:19:40 PM  Show Profile
I'm a little confused here. Laura, are you suggesting that I don't believe in God? I do and I know He created the Earth. And since it's His creation, we should take good care of it, which we don't. I don't think He's going to be very understanding when we try to explain to Him how we destroyed the Earth. True wealth is found in a good standard of living, not by money. This country was great before the European explorers got here and since then, we have mountaintop removal, oil spills, and a dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico. I have Cherokee ancestors, and I can proudly state that they were not responsible for these atrocities. As for the Bible, there are many passages in which the Earth exalts the Creator. "All the Earth proclaims the Lord..." I just think we need to treat the Earth with a lot more respect. And fracking is disrespectful. The Native Americans believe that the Earth is their mother. Would you let someone do something like that to your mom? Just something to think about.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Dusky Beauty
True Blue Farmgirl

1108 Posts

Jen
Tonopah AZ
USA
1108 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  8:42:04 PM  Show Profile
I'm sure she wasn't implying that at all prariehawk, I read it as explaining merely why SHE doesn't lose sleep worrying about fracking.

Peace, sisters!

~*~ http://silverstarfamilyfarm.blogspot.com/ ~*~

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.”
~Erma Bombeck
Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - May 27 2012 :  07:02:28 AM  Show Profile
Maybe this will help all. This paper was published by an expert at Texas A&M University. http://www.matadorresources.com/pr/Holditch_Article1.pdf I found hundreds of other publications like it. And one television program I found by John Stossel pointed out that nearly 40,000 people are killed on our highways per year. Using the fracking argument then, do we ban driving? Maybe we should ban cars? Using the natural resources that God has given us is not destroying the planet. In fact, I would argue that man can't destroy the planet. In the book of Job, God makes that pretty clear - that He created the earth and He runs it no matter what man thinks he has the power to do. God says, "Where were YOU when I created the heavens and the earth?" and then goes on to chastise Job for thinking that he has any power at all over anything other than his own attitude. It's a lesson I have had to learn the hard way - accepting the things I cannot change and being willing to change the things that I can (and that power is only to change MY attitudes and MY actions) which has given me the wisdom to know the difference. Hugs, ladies!

Mary Beth

Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - May 27 2012 :  08:10:38 AM  Show Profile
Fracking is just cracking rocks underground it's no different than cracking a rock or mowing your lawn above ground. Yes the earth is our mother and we should respect her but she is also our source of life and subsistence. People whatever their race are part of Gods creation too and just as the animals have a right to graze we also have a right to take what we need from the earth. The oil companies do a lot FOR the environment. Drilling, and fracking do not harm the earth. I wasn't questioning anyones faith I was merely answering the question of who gives us the right to frack? God does,that is MY faith. But Prairie I am sorry if my comment sounded a bit smart elecky. I just get frustrated with seeing families go without because of some half baked idea that shuts down oil company jobs and causes people to lose jobs and families to starve and lose all they have worked hard for. Here in our state we have extreme environmentalists that manipulate the government to create silly moratoriums on drilling etc, which make no sense. They are mostly newcomers that move to Santa Fe and Taos and know nothing about how life works out here. These silly moratoriums usually only effect the drilling etc... on private lands but not government lands or the reservations. It in my opinion is the governments way of starving out landowners so they can get more land in their possession. It's a propaganda thing and it is never based on fact it is based on duping newcomers. But once the folks on the other side of the state start to miss out on their welfare checks then they decide our side of the state can drill again. Like I said 70% of our revenues come from oil in our state. Us old timers remember and have been told what it was like before the oil companies started drilling here. Before that our main source of income was pinto beans and tourism. The stories of hardship from back then are horrible. We are talking about days of families going with out food and people spending their entire lives working in the field day in and day out and many times not even having time to marry and have children. Hard work is one thing, drudgery is another. The oil companies have improved life for everyone especially the Native Americans in our area. They provide jobs and royalty checks for citizens. There are probably not anything in any of our lives in the US that is not effected by oil revenues. Mainly the price of gas which effects the price of everything in our stores. Our roads being maintained etc...just about everything. To me oil company prosperity is more conducive to the welfare of the world than anything. It is just the way the world works and when Jesus comes for us and then brings us back to the earth made new then money won't be an issue any more. But for now it is. Our job is to love each other and share what we have. Of course my idea is that we should all go back to horses instead of cars but can't figure out how to haul hay from 100 miles away for them without a truck...oh and Mr. Ed for president! Hugs ladies and especially to you Prairie :)
Laura

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 27 2012 :  09:55:39 AM  Show Profile
Well I guess I will believe what I am told by friends and relatives....

Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  05:37:35 AM  Show Profile
Deborah, you might tell them to give some thought to a radon detector. Out here, we have a very elevated amount of radon that is a radioactive gas naturally produced in rock. If one has a home that is very tight, it is possible for the gas to collect and make people sick. Nothing that can be done about it except making extra effort to vent the home. It can be found anywhere in the US and is not the result of anything but nature but is a serious thing to consinder. Just a thought

Mary Beth

Edited by - Okie Farm Girl on May 28 2012 05:46:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  06:11:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
It certainly can be scary when friends or family get sick and when you read alarming articles on something like fracking. I haven't done any research on it but I am on good speaking terms with one of the nation's leading geologists. I will contact him and see if he can help me understand from a scientific stand Poin what dangers someone in a fracked area should be aware of. Also I will ask my dad who is a safety inspector and OSHA trainer in Wyoming and as such work with a lot of oil and gas companies. I know this is scary and worrying for you, Deborah, so I hope I can get some good info for you.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wff7Xpc/]

[/url]
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  06:26:31 AM  Show Profile
Alee, Thank you I will be interested in what they say.

Deborah

Go to Top of Page

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  06:36:01 AM  Show Profile
I would appreciate some paragraph breaks. I would LOVE to read it all, but please,

use a paragraph beak.

“It always looks darkest just before it gets totally black.”-Charlie Brown
Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  2:13:14 PM  Show Profile
Good article with the link from your post Mary Beth.
Laura

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  3:08:50 PM  Show Profile
WONDERFUL POSTS LADIES.. I have really enjoyed reading the many varied opinions.

I am as much of a "tree hugger" as I am an advocate of using the things that God gave to us to live. It's the things that man MAKES that worries me... additives in my food or fish genes and pesticide dna spliced into the crops, pink slime in my hamburger (thank you EPA! - the goverment watches out for us.) It doesn't worry me so much, most of my life we had real natural foods.. my grand kiddos are the endangered species. Ad nauseum..

Autism is up to 1 in 110 children?? Who knew autistic children growing up (of you are over 55?) I knew every child in my small elemetary school and their families.. Not one was "autistic". Breast cancer? 1 in 8 women?? I only knew of a few of women of my mother's clubs and church groups that had breast cancer. (And yes, they DID talk about it back then.)

All the artifical items (plastics, synthetics, etc, outgas constantly -- molecules which affect our persons. There is no way to do a longitudinal study to determine the affects of our "plastic" environment to how these will contributed to our potential "demise".

Our health care in this era is really great compared to what my parents and g-parents had available to them.. And people are quick to point out that those old people did not live as long as we did. Poppycock !! (ain't that a grand word??)

I do genealogical research back to the 1700's in the USA and in Europe.. they sure did live as long as we did. Sure a number of children died young due to lack of modern medicines.. but most lived! People's health were more likely a measure of their environmental risks (famines, malnutrition, plagues, accidents, wars, etc).

The Bible mentions a good old age for a man is 3 score and ten (70 years.. ) With all our science, "good" food, environmental protection laws, etc.. the average life span of a man in the USA today is a little over 70. Go figure.. doesn't sound like are good foods or good medicines are doing much to improve real longevity.

Scientists and doctors are now telling us that our biggest health risks (up to 70+ %) are overweight which contributes to most of our degenerative and fatal diseases, eating fats & sugar, and sedentary lifestyles (keep moving farm girls!)...

Are we better off with all our science? The real answer, I think, is Maybe... A lot of things we may think are harmful.. may not be.. And a lot of things we think are "safe" .. may not be.

Life is a "pay your money, take your chances" kind of thing. God said that our "days are numbered". I just don't know what number I am on.. ( I hope there a lot more numbers left), My sweet daughter points out that one has to die of something... She should have majored in philosophy.

The Bible says that God will cleanse the earth and restore it.. (then release Satan for another 1000 years.. go figure) Guess He just wants to see if we have learned our lessons.

The Answer.... You can only control what is within your power to control -- and leave the rest to GOD !
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  08:27:54 AM  Show Profile
Having worked at a gas plant for the last ten years, I feel that I am qualified to throw my opinion in the ring. I have been conflicted for years on what is and isn't the best way to take care of Mother Earth and still maintain human quality of life.

Admittedly, there are damages to Mother Earth through any kind of energy production. Natural gas and oil production uses huge rigs (requires diesel to run)to create deep holes in the earths surface. They put foreign metal casings down those deep holes. They run metal tubing into the casings and fill the void between the casing and the tubing with cement. At the bottom of the hole, they perforate the casing and the tubing to allow the gas to flow. Mother Earth counters by producing minerals and paraffin that clogs the tubing and the perforations. Producers must inject chemicals to clean out the tubing and clear the perforations. These chemicals flow into the local water system.

The oil and gas industry has spent billions of dollars counteracting that water damage. When oil and gas are extracted, water is extracted , as well. The "produced water" is treated to removed the chemicals and re-injected into the earth. This not only aids in continued production, but also returns the clean water into the eco-system. This whole process is monitored heavily by the EPA and other governmental agencies, as well as by the producers themselves. No producer wants a eco-disaster. It's just not good for business.

My point here is, while fracing and other production practices may cause some damage to the environment, the government and the producers are minimizing that damage adequately. They use all known resources to control risks to the health and well-beings to humans. While accidents have and will continue to happen, in the grand scheme of things the positive outweighs the negative.

Now, for the naysayers.....As long as we continue to ....

1. Jump in our Prius (gasoline and electrical powered)
2. Drive to the neighborhood store every day to buy
a. gallon of milk (produced by using electricity to run the milking machine and petroleum to make the jug :)
b. loaf of bread (produced by using electricity and/or propane (a by-product of natural gas), petroleum based plastic wrapper)
c. Vaseline (petroleum based)
d. or any of over 6000 products that are petroleum based

... we will need to produce oil and gas as much and as quickly as we can.

This is a consumer based society. As long as we continue to have the need to produce oil and gas, producers will use whatever means is necessary to fill the need.

The answer is increased pressure on society to discontinue consumerism, to promote recycling, self production of food and other needs, and provide funds for adequate green research to come up with other energy sources. This is what MaryJane is teaching us how to do.

Just my two cents.....take it for what's its worth. :)

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog - www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

Etsy Store - www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!

Edited by - sherone_13 on May 29 2012 08:30:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2012 :  06:58:52 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted everybody to know - just saw a news story interview with a professor from the University of Wyoming who has done a study in concert with one being done in Pennsylvania on fracking. The conclusions include that the fracking myths have been debunked, that the companies are doing a good job of minimizing any impact and that it is an acceptable way to get gas out of the ground. They talked about the case where the people claimed that they could light their well water, which turned out to be a hoax. He said that there are many water sources, including wells, that can be naturally full of gas and that can be lit on fire but that occurs natually in nature, not because of fracking. So, hopefully, that will make people feel better. I still urge everyone to have their homes tested for radon because in the tight homes of today, that is a real problem.

Mary Beth

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who lives near a town where they are doing Frackin Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page