Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Order question...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Order question... Next Topic  

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  03:33:28 AM  Show Profile
I placed an order over $50 last week and have received it. Now from what I read on the site, I should be getting a copy of the Aprons issue of the magazine correct?

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  9:52:45 PM  Show Profile
Leezard- Anytime I have had a business question I have emailed the farm directly. I'm not sure how regularly they screen all our postings to repond to here on the forum. Try the email at the bottom of the opening: iris@maryjanesfarm.org Hope that helps!

with a happy heart

Edited by - bramble on Sep 21 2006 9:55:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

CutiePatootieFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

75 Posts

Tess
Vancouver WA
USA
75 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  10:53:47 AM  Show Profile
Hello from MaryJanesFarm!

What a perfect time for our newest magazine to come out! With cold weather approaching and the beautiful fall upon us, it is the perfect time of year to start sewing aprons, learning to embroider, or start rug hooking. We are so pleased with all of the positive feed-back we have received about Artists In Aprons. If you have not received it yet and are expecting a copy to show up in your mail box, please give us a call or send an email.

Thank you again for being such wonderful customers! We wouldn’t be able to do what we do with out your tremendous support.

Sincerely,

Theresa Paul
MaryJanesFarm
PO Box 8691
Moscow, ID 83843
theresa@maryjanesfarm.org
1-888-750-6004
(208) 882-6819
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Order question... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page