Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Magazine with order
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Magazine with order Next Topic  

susan kate
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

susan
Western Washington
109 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  5:37:16 PM  Show Profile
Hi Maryjanes Farmgirls and boys,

I placed my first order last night and noticed that it said I would receive a free copy of the magazine with my order. Will it be the new issue or should I have included that with my order? Darn I hope it's the new one. I should have asked first. Maybe it's not too late to call and have them include it if it's not the new one.

Looking forward to that brownie mix

Thank ewe,
Susan

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  5:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
It is the current I think with all first orders or orders over fifty dollars I could be wrong though

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

susan kate
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

susan
Western Washington
109 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  5:51:55 PM  Show Profile
THanks Sunshine. Maybe one of the farmgirls will stop by and let us know if that's correct. I hope so! I also ordered the farmgirl apron pattern. I haven't done any sewing in a long time so this will be fun!
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2006 :  10:10:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi Susan Kate.
Yes, you should get the current issue with your order. But we haven't received our shipment yet, since ours come shipped instead of mailed (this usually means our subscribers see the magazine before we do!!). So to be sure, just give Sunny a call at 888-750-6004.
Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

susan kate
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

susan
Western Washington
109 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2006 :  10:20:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi Carol,

I will call Sunny tomorrow...they all might have the day off since it's a holiday.

Thanks!
Susan
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2006 :  08:14:58 AM  Show Profile
Got my magazine today, ordered it from the farm last week. Can't wait to sit down and look at it.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

susan kate
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

susan
Western Washington
109 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2006 :  8:00:10 PM  Show Profile
Okay, I did call and talk to someone (can't remember her name tho). They will send the new magazine, so I am excited about that.

How long do you girls usually wait for your order? Since it's been 11 days, I did just send them another message with my email confirmation info, so I hope that does the trick!
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2006 :  09:22:13 AM  Show Profile
Hi Susan Kate!
Orders from the farm are usually shipped within 3 days by UPS, but if your order had an apron pattern in it, it might have been delayed slightly. The magazines came out about 2 weeks before expected, so we didn't quite have our patterns ready yet! They're all ready now, though, and orders should ship today.

Thanks for your patience!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

susan kate
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

susan
Western Washington
109 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2006 :  6:07:40 PM  Show Profile
Hi Carol, I did get a message from the farm today telling me that my order went out yesterday. Sorry if I appeared impatient. It was really more excited than anything! Thanks for your help!
Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2006 :  11:12:37 PM  Show Profile
Got my magazine today, im going to bed right now and read it, I cant wait!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

CutiePatootieFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

75 Posts

Tess
Vancouver WA
USA
75 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  10:54:59 AM  Show Profile
Hello from MaryJanesFarm!

What a perfect time for our newest magazine to come out! With cold weather approaching and the beautiful fall upon us, it is the perfect time of year to start sewing aprons, learning to embroider, or start rug hooking. We are so pleased with all of the positive feed-back we have received about Artists In Aprons. If you have not received it yet and are expecting a copy to show up in your mail box, please give us a call or send an email.

Thank you again for being such wonderful customers! We wouldn’t be able to do what we do with out your tremendous support.

Sincerely,

Theresa Paul
MaryJanesFarm
PO Box 8691
Moscow, ID 83843
theresa@maryjanesfarm.org
1-888-750-6004
(208) 882-6819
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Magazine with order Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page