Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Photos of Tarot decks & drum Next Topic  

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  12:50:20 PM  Show Profile
I've posted photos of my "witchy stuff" in a Photobucket album that you can visit here: http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/Farmgirl_Rosemary/

I've had two witchy farmgirls ask about Tarot decks, so they should get first choice, but everything is offered to those who will use them properly, with love and with respect for the free will of all. The terms are to reimburse me for postage cost.

Motherpeace Tarot (the round one, in its original box)
Celtic Tarot
Witch's Tarot
Herbal Tarot
Miniature Rider-Waite Tarot
Robin Wood Tarot
(I forget the name) A beginner's Tarot with routine "interpretations" pre-printed on each card.

There are pouches and a padded cloth envelope-style enclosure for 4 of the decks. I'll include one that I feel goes best with the deck for the first 4 farmgirls who ask for them.

There is also a tin (aluminum?) drum that I've already described. It's about 17" tall but fairly lightweight. In a silly moment at Starwood a long time ago where I was one of the drummers, I scribbled a pentacle with a Sharpie on the skin, to note the drum's "sweet spot." I suppose that could be removed but I've never been motivated to do so :) The green grosgrain ribbon makes a decent shoulder strap.

mamacass
Farmgirl in Training

25 Posts

Cass
Smithville OH
USA
25 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  1:59:15 PM  Show Profile
I love the drum! It's unique.
Go to Top of Page

OakRoseMama
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Christine
Kempner Texas
USA
22 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  3:14:47 PM  Show Profile
I think I messaged you about the tarot decks. I'd love the witches tarot. I also would like the drum, but not sure what shipping would be. I could do it if shipping was around 20 bucks for everything, but not more. How do you want to be reiumbursed? Do you have paypal? Sorry i haven't checked this more often. Best to email me directly instead of replying here. I will email you this message also.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again
Farmgirl sister #4010
http://oakrosemama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Photos of Tarot decks & drum Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page