Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK: May 2012 - Post "SHARE & CARE" gifts rcvd.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK: May 2012 - Post "SHARE & CARE" gifts rcvd. Next Topic
Page: of 9

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  08:05:34 AM  Show Profile
I can finally post pictures! Here is the paper package that Tammy sent me........

Edited by - Emily Anna on Jul 17 2012 08:14:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  08:35:01 AM  Show Profile
Emily I'm so glad you like the paper package. It looks like it made it safely without any crushing, and I hope the papers were patterns that you like! I'm sure you will make some beautiful things, knowing you! Don't even worry about the other....we are not leaving until July 27th, driving up to Oregon where we will be until August 13th. My son will be picking up mail or my neighbor, so don't worry about that. I will be anxiously waiting to see pictures of your craft projects :)

Hugs, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  08:36:29 AM  Show Profile
Joan, your husband sounds like mine...he says I never stop talking...LOL. I'm glad you enjoyed your package. I know you like primitive and thought those were cute little trinkets. Enjoy the book too.

Hugs, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  08:37:56 AM  Show Profile
Amy, I hope you are feeling better by now! I'm glad my little package could brighten your day! I would have sent it sooner but I had to hunt down the Bit-O-Honey's....LOL. How's life on the farm? I bet it's great during the summer!

Hugs, Tammy

Go to Top of Page

erowease
True Blue Farmgirl

294 Posts

Lesley
Edmonds wa
USA
294 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2012 :  7:07:15 PM  Show Profile
ok, I am late in posting this and apologize. I would like to thank my sisters for the birthday cards. It really made my day special. I very rarely get cards in the mail anymore so each one was a treat.

Lesley
"I see God in the eyes of every child...every life is precious to God, whatever the circumstances." Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2012 :  11:12:18 AM  Show Profile
I cannot say "thank you" enough CJ for all your kindness! Today happens to be a special day in general. My DD is performing a small skit at our Kingdom Hall this evening so we are excited about that. Then I answer the front door and my postman handed me a RAOKS box!!! I love each and every treasure you sent me. The lollipops will keep me quiet again lol, the dishtowel is adorable and I plan on making the scones from the recipe on it. The little trinkets of chocolates yummy! I very much enjoy decaf coffee and any teas!!

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842

Edited by - Simple Living on Jul 25 2012 11:57:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2012 :  3:28:20 PM  Show Profile
I'm very slow at saying my thank-yous for the birthday cards and gifts i've received. My apologies.

I received cards from both CJ and Kristen!! Debbie sent me a sweet package that was so cheerfully wrapped in pink tissue paper and a yellow flower with ribbon! Just the wrapping alone was a gift! Inside there were notecards and post-its with roosters on them (I love the smaller ones because they are so handy for marking pages in the cookbook!), some stickers, tags, and sweet yo-yos (which reminded me that I want to try making some of those!) Debbie, the package smelled wonderful from the tea bag!! :) Today I got a package from Tammy that had yummy chocolate, an awesome smelling candle (I love the container....it resembles an enamelware basin), and a super sweet altered notebook! Very farmgirl themed and it has two cute wooden cherries hanging by the binding. I am going to have to think of something very special to do with that.

The wireless router that my computer uses is down for the count, and the other computer, which is a Mac, is so foreign to me so I can't post pictures just yet. Once i'm back up and running, I will post some!

Thank you, ladies, for the AWESOME birthday wishes and gifts! So very thoughtful of you!!!

Emily
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2012 :  3:39:38 PM  Show Profile
I am so happy you enjoyed your little birthday package Emily. I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow and you will be doing something fun.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2012 :  4:24:49 PM  Show Profile
The same goes for me Emily....glad you liked your package. Hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for you.
Happiest of Birthdays!

Hugs, Tammy

Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2012 :  6:19:08 PM  Show Profile
Marlee, Thank you for the sweetest postcard, thanks for thinking of me. Have a great weekend.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2012 :  6:38:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sherry , thought you would enjoy it. Farmgirl Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

HepKitten
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Kristen
Augusta MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  05:11:47 AM  Show Profile
Debbie, a belated thank-you!

I received your lovely RAOK package in the mail and haven't had a chance to get on and say thank you! It completely brightened what had been a really crummy week, and for that, I thank you! I can now make a cup of tea and relax, and as a side project, either stitch those lovely yo-yo's (is that what they're called?) together to make a hot pad or make some more and put together a quilt. Plus, I was running very low on note cards and now I have those and lovely stickers to add to my correspondence supplies!

Also, I loved your card, but so did my 9 month-old son. He took a bite out of it, the little monster!

Thank you again for your kindness, and big farmgirl hugs!

Kristen - Farmgirl Sister #3858
www.farmgirlsister.blogspot.com
www.rustymoonhomestead.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

HepKitten
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Kristen
Augusta MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2012 :  05:12:29 AM  Show Profile
And it's upside down. That's why you're supposed to "preview" post. :)

Kristen - Farmgirl Sister #3858
www.farmgirlsister.blogspot.com
www.rustymoonhomestead.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  07:40:26 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Marlee and CJ for the postcards, I just love farmgirl mail!
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2012 :  09:21:43 AM  Show Profile
Your welcome thought youd enjoy it. Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2012 :  08:15:30 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness!! I just got the most amazing package this morning. We usually get our mail quite late in the evening but we just got our mail a few minutes ago. I just received the most amazing package from our Debbe (Blessed in Colorado) I just got the cutest Boyd's teddy bear an awesome book, some yoyo's that I will be using for a yoyo quilt that I am working on and a lovely handwritten card. Debbie, thank you so very much.

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2012 :  08:27:14 AM  Show Profile
Joan! I am SO sorry it has taken so long to thank you - please forgive me! I received your wonderful package chock full of Mary Engelbreit goodies smack dab in the middle of a huge crisis, and haven't been able until now to get online to thank you!!! You made my whole day - my whole MONTH, actually! I love everything you've sent - you are just SO thoughtful! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! You brought a big smile to my heart, just when I needed it most! Love ya, sister - you're the best! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2012 :  11:18:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Nini, I am soo happy you like it all. It was my pleasure to put a smile on your face!

Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2012 :  11:30:37 AM  Show Profile
Debbie, you are amazing, thoughtful and just a beautiful person inside and out! You don't know how much your thoughtful gifts meant to me at a time of (good) stress, crazyness. My DD baby shower went great! What a wonderful time we all had. I didn't want it to end. So your package arrived in my home the same day of the party and I opened it in front of my friends and family, lol, now they want to be Farmgirl Sisters too. lol. I am posting the beautiful gifts (you truely know my taste, love ya)

Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2012 :  1:26:14 PM  Show Profile
You are all welcome, I have fun putting your packages together and I try to send things I know you love and or collect.
Kristen I am happy also that you and your son enjoyed your package"-)
Marcy I am thrilled my bear has found such a wonderful home and I know you will love the book.
Joan, how wonderful your DD baby shower went so well but I knew it would as you put so much love, time and care to make it special. But Ialso knew you could be just a bit stressed too. Pictures?
Hugs to all,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2012 :  1:42:07 PM  Show Profile
Whoohoo! I got a package of goodies and I have Debbie Fischer to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! My sweet farmgirl sister sent me the pack of Notecards from Mary & CO. That is just to cute, a maganet with Colorado on it with a pic of a mule deer. I love those kind of magnets from other states. Two pkges of tea. One is gonna be gone in few minutes. a sheet of stickers with tea cups(pretty). A pot holder with a pic of Colorado on it with a bear. Pot holder and crocheted dish clothe which I love and the colors . And a copy of country woman. I love that magazine.

Debbie Thank you so much.Doing the Happy Dance..... Also thank you for the sweetest letter. You know how to make a farmgirl sister HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!. I cant say enough. YYYYYYYEEEEESSSS! HUGS MARLEE
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2012 :  2:10:44 PM  Show Profile
I am so thrilled your package arrived too and made you happy Marlee. I always say you can never get too much farmgirl mail.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  11:27:28 AM  Show Profile
Whoohoo Happy Dancin'.And I have Farmgirl friend Sherry to say a Big Thank you. Thank you for the beautiful card that you made for me . And the CUTE jar tags. And you all who know me I am a tag fanatic. Thank you Sherry for making my day. The card is just so me. And well you know about tags and me. THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

HUGS Marlee

Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2012 :  12:23:20 PM  Show Profile
Well here in New York it was raining cats and dogs and chickens all morning, but alas, the sun has broken through so I ventured out to my mailbox, and was nearly blinded by the sunshine just beaming from a RAOK pacakage from my dear farmgirl sister Amy (farmmilkmama)!
Amy sent a lovely package with Mary & Co pencils, telling me to "hurry up and relax",and an awesome garden journal!

Thank you so very much Amy- you put a smile on my face and started my weekend off on a positive note!
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..

Edited by - laurentany on Aug 10 2012 12:23:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2012 :  7:02:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi Amy, Thank you so much for the cute note pad and matching pencils. You sure surprised me on Saturday when I went to get the mail. Thank you.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK: May 2012 - Post "SHARE & CARE" gifts rcvd. Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page