Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Redwork: Pattern Exchange
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Redwork: Pattern Exchange Next Topic  

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  06:43:52 AM  Show Profile
Would anyone like to swap redwork patterns with me? I have squares to a vintage nursery quilt but need a few more to finish it out.
I will make copies of what I have from the quilt, a few pillow sham patterns and I have some other redwork patterns to share if anyone is interested. I missed the boat on the Chapter Quilt while offline,
so I am in a redwork frame of mind! Anyone?

with a happy heart

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  06:59:24 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
I would love too! Tell me what kind of patterns you are looking for (so it fits with your theme) and I'll look to see what I have.
Julia

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  07:10:23 AM  Show Profile
I need a few children themed to finish the quilt. They look sort of Kate Greenaway-ish: vintage children, animals, toys, etc but anything else would be fine too. There are always other projects!
Thanks Julia!What are you interested in?

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  07:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Anything...honest...I just love to do redwork. Give me a day or two to dig and I'll see what I can find.

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  06:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Hi there....I looked through the patterns I have and I can't believe it but I don't have any children! I have santa/christmas themed ones. I was sure I had some children. I'm so sorry...hopefully, someone else will have some to share with you so you can finish up that quilt. I'll bet it is beautiful!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  07:10:05 AM  Show Profile
Julia - If you like I will still send you what I have to share.
I wouldn't mind some santa/christmas redwork for another project. Let me know and we can exchange addresses. Thanks!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  07:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
I would love that...thank you! I'll send you an email through here.

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2006 :  04:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Hey Bramble, I sent you an email....let me know if you are still interested and I'll get these sent to you.

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2006 :  08:42:47 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Bramble and all.....here are some cute free nursery rhyme patterns...I love the three bears!!! Wouldn't these be cute on pillowcases for children?

http://www.patternbee.com/FREENQ.html

Julia
BlueApple Farm

Edited by - BlueApple on Sep 26 2006 08:44:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

bybiddie
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

susan
upstate ny
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2006 :  08:52:13 AM  Show Profile
Julia, thank you so much for the link! I have some redwork patterns at home that I'd love to swap - I'll have to make a list and you all can let me know what you'd like!

Susan

Lovin' my life
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2006 :  08:54:41 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Susan I would love that too!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2006 :  2:43:34 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies, Don't know if anyone is interested but here's a link to FREE redwork florals, some are quite lovely. I noticed they have added fall leaves to the selection too! Enjoy!
Rhonda
http://www.ladiesinred.org/flowerdesigns.html

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2006 :  2:51:47 PM  Show Profile
oh hey! those are nice! thanks for sharing!!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2006 :  8:37:32 PM  Show Profile
What cute patterns , and such a large selection of free designs. Thanks everyone for sharing! If anyone would like a copy of what I have, I'll be happy to send it out, just email me here. I think I found enough similar patterns to finish my quilt now. Hooray!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

bybiddie
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

susan
upstate ny
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2006 :  08:23:47 AM  Show Profile
Well, after an hour or so of searching last night, I could only find my cowgirl patterns! My excuse? I haven't unpacked everything since my move! (of course, I moved in six months ago ) If anyone would like copies of the cowgirl patterns, let me know!

Lovin' my life
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Redwork: Pattern Exchange Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page