Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 who is a mom .. grammie .. GREAT grammie?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic who is a mom .. grammie .. GREAT grammie? Next Topic
Page: of 2

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2006 :  01:50:00 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations to Frannie and family and a warm welcome to Sofia!
I am mum (Aussie spelling!) to three - 2 girls aged 10 and 8, and a boy who had his 2nd birthday two days ago. Also auntie to a niece, who I still haven't met yet (she is now 8 months old).
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2006 :  3:51:04 PM  Show Profile
I'm a mom to 2 -- Steve is 20 and Jenni (Jennifer) will be 18 in March.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Please visit me at www.marykay.com/pmiinch
Go to Top of Page

jakemollycamper
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Carol
Liberty Center Oh
24 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2006 :  6:22:31 PM  Show Profile
I'm mom to 3 daughters(10,13 & 22)one son(18-currently in basic training at Fort Knox, Ky) one son-in law and an ornery little grandson (2). My husband is the director of a year round Christian retreat center and in the summer time I'm Camp Mom to about 1000 campers who all call me Mom. Life is rich

Laughter is Good Medicine.
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  05:11:29 AM  Show Profile
Wow ! what wonderful families....I am Mom to Lynnmarie 43, John Millard 42, Matthew Irvin 36..."Nana" to Jason 22,(who was with me when I had heart surgery) Amber Elizabeth 13,
Grammie to Molli McKenzee 10 and Jacob Dane 8.
Jason is a Para-Medic and when I opened my eyes after surgery he was right there,of course along with GrandDad.....Love them all....

marge
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  07:44:23 AM  Show Profile
I just have one child, Jason 26. Due to endometriosis, I was VERY lucky to have him! No grandkids yet, so thats why I carry pictures of my goats in my wallet= Grandgoats!!

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

Kathigene
True Blue Farmgirl

160 Posts

Kathy
New York
160 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  8:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Kathigene an AOL message  Send Kathigene a Yahoo! Message
I am Aunt to six, Great Aunt to 10 and Great Great Aunt to 3 but I'm pretty sure that motherhood has passed me by since I'm over 50. Well unless you count my dogs, or the young adults, I used to train at my last job who used to call me the mother hen.

Kathy

Dogs make such good friends because they wag their tails rather then their tongues.
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  7:11:38 PM  Show Profile
as of this evening .. i am now a GREAT GRAMMIE .. for the FIRST TIME!!!! Andrew Jordan! that's two babies in one week for our family! oh happy week! xoxo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

primjillie
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Jill
Antelope CA
USA
138 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  2:45:10 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations, Frannie! How exciting to have two babies in one week! I'm mom to Nicolaus, 27, Jeremy, 26, and Katie, 24. I'm also nana to Rachel Nicole, 4, and Ethan John, 9 months. Being a nana is more fun than I ever dreamed. Those babies are my heart! I can hardly wait to have more. By the way, I love seeing all the names you all have picked for your babies - I love baby names!
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  3:41:14 PM  Show Profile
thanks jill .. i do so very much agree with you. children straight from the arms of god. xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

YiberryYadeeKarin
True Blue Farmgirl

343 Posts

Karin
Spokane Valley WA
USA
343 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  10:05:16 PM  Show Profile
I'm probably old enough to be a grandma, at almost 49, but I have a wonderful (almost eleven) year old daughter named Linnea. (And two four legged daughters, too.)

Karin
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2006 :  08:08:53 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
I am mom to three beautiful daughters...one of which just got married in June. NOW, while I hope they wait to have children for a few years, I secretly can't WAIT for grandchildren! Trust me...I've been trying to figure out what I want to be called! (sad but true!)I called my grandmothers Nanny - my girls call my mom and mom-in-law grandma....I rather think I like Grammie! Grammie sounds warm and cozy! Waiting patiently....tap, tap, tap...

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic who is a mom .. grammie .. GREAT grammie? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page