Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 former pastor's son-in-law needs prayer!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic former pastor's son-in-law needs prayer!! Next Topic  

Heartbroken farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Annette
rio vista Ca
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2012 :  10:52:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Heartbroken farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I know I've been gone a long time. I need your help, sweet sisters. Our former pastor's son-in-law and DD have fallen on hard times. 8 months ago, they had their 4th son. Adam and Joy lost theory home, and moved into the basement of the church. I do not believe they have insurance. Adam was driving home this morning, from a night shift at work. Just down from the church, he was in a very bad accident. He is having trouble breathing. They were going to take him to uc Davis, but decided it was too far. Social worker just called Joy, and said fairfield was closer. Please be in prayer for this young family!
Last week, we found out joy's sister Crystal has stage 2 breast cancer, and she has a new husband, and a 10 year old daughter. This entire family needs prayer, but Adam needs us in the gap now. Thank you ladies. I'll update as soon as I know more.

The tears I shed then, watered the flowers I harvest now.

www.broken908.blogspot.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/broken908

"The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values."-Dean William Ralph Inge

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2012 :  12:00:52 PM  Show Profile
Oh my...oh my. Lots of praying.

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrie922
Farmgirl in Training

43 Posts

Sarah
Philippi West Virginia
USA
43 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2012 :  12:13:07 PM  Show Profile
Annette - I will be praying for your friend & his family with me and mine today.

Bright Blessings!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2012 :  1:06:51 PM  Show Profile
I will be praying for all involved, and will put them on our Prayer List. Keep us posted, please.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Heartbroken farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Annette
rio vista Ca
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2012 :  6:30:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Heartbroken farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Just got this email from Adams sister-in-law!!

UPDATE ON ADAM: ALL THE TESTS SO FAR HAVE COME BACK NEGATIVE. HIS LUNGS ARE FINE!!! WAITING ON THE X-RAYS FOR HIS LEG STILL. HE IS SORE & BRUISED, BUT DOING OK. HE IS STAYING OVERNIGHT, NOT SURE IF HE'LL BE HOME TOMORROW OR NOT YET.

Praise God!!! We serve such a wonderful, Gracious Father!

"The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values."-Dean William Ralph Inge
Go to Top of Page

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2012 :  7:31:59 PM  Show Profile
Sending extra prayers for Adam and his family...
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2012 :  11:03:24 AM  Show Profile
Just saw this post and am praying for Adam and his family.
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  08:47:01 AM  Show Profile
Praying

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  09:43:15 AM  Show Profile
Oh, my heart breaks for all they are going through. I'm praying, too, Annette. Please keep us posted on Adam, and if there is anything specific we can pray for as well. Also, please keep us posted about Crystal, okay? Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Heartbroken farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Annette
rio vista Ca
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  11:04:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Heartbroken farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Praise God, Adam came home Easter morning. He has bruised ribs, a headache, and 5 stitches on his knee. He posted pics of the car, and without God's protection, he never would have survived, let alone be so mildly injured!! The drivers seat is obliterated! Yesterday was his 30th birthday. He said it was the best day ever!! He got to spend it at home, and even ate dinner and cake at the table, with his 4 boys, wife, and in-laws!! Praise God!!

Crystal needs a masectomy. They thought lymphectomy, but now have changed it. She is 33, and this is her 5th bout with cancer. She has been ill for 10 years, since her liver failed during delivery of her daughter. 911 liver transplant the next day, and continued illnesses from then on. God is not done with Crystal. Can't wait to see her healed, again, and see what He will do with her life next!

Thank you all for your continued prayers.

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  12:14:10 PM  Show Profile
Keeping these dear families in my prayers- for strength, healing and grace!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  1:39:20 PM  Show Profile
Me, too, Annette! :) - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic former pastor's son-in-law needs prayer!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page