Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Soooooo Jealous...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Soooooo Jealous... Next Topic
Page: of 2

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2006 :  6:35:37 PM  Show Profile
Due to budget constraints, I have to wait until the beginning of the year to order a subscription and the few patterns and other odds and ends I want to get :( Booooooo! But I am so excited to get it ordered that I was perusing all the merchandise tonight...but still super jealous! I want the current issue NOW!!!!!!!!! ;)

Good things come to those who wait, I suppose. Good grief.

"I would not interfere with any creed of yours or want to appear that I have all the cures. There is so much to know...so many things are true. The way my feet must go may not be best for you. And so I give this spark of what is light to me, to guide you through the dark, but not tell you
what you must see."
-Author Unknown

"Contradiction is not a sign of falsity, nor the lack of contradiction a sign of truth."
— Blaise Pascal

*~*Birth is SAFE Interferance is RISKY. TRUST BIRTH*~*

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2006 :  11:12:53 PM  Show Profile
Tasha - Here's a link to at least a photo of the cover and a little description! [http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/magazine.html] I SO know the, ahem, virtue, of waiting for budgets to allow me to get what I want --- ugh!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  05:27:38 AM  Show Profile
Tasha,
I have an extra new MJ MAZAZINE, SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I will send it to you.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  06:24:29 AM  Show Profile
NANCY JO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Goddess you are a sweetheart! Would you like anything in exchange? I would be more than happy!!!
addy is on the way...

*wiping a happy tear from my eye*

That is so sweet.

"I would not interfere with any creed of yours or want to appear that I have all the cures. There is so much to know...so many things are true. The way my feet must go may not be best for you. And so I give this spark of what is light to me, to guide you through the dark, but not tell you
what you must see."
-Author Unknown

"Contradiction is not a sign of falsity, nor the lack of contradiction a sign of truth."
— Blaise Pascal

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  06:43:31 AM  Show Profile
Tasha,
Will mail it out tomorrow, so glad its going to someone who REALLY wants it.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  10:26:11 AM  Show Profile
Tasha,
Ok all packed and ready to go, put in a few extras, want to wish you good luck opening it, I got a little carried away with the tape.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  10:39:07 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo, you are a little angel....bless you!

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  11:06:49 AM  Show Profile
YAYNESS!! I will be on the look out. Do you like blue Nancy Jo? I have this fabric that I am making an apron out of today, actually two fabrics...Together they look French-if something can look French...LOL....I devised a pattern and cut it out last night and started stitching it today....can I send that to you as my thanks?

what you must see."
-Author Unknown

— Blaise Pascal

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  11:57:42 AM  Show Profile
Tasha,
I love blue, now I can hardly wait!!! Thankyou so much. Some people say I look French so how perfect is that? Also since I can't sew well enough to make aprons myself this is VERY exciting.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  12:03:16 PM  Show Profile
Ok, did I miss something, is there a new magazine out already? Oh I hope so!

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  12:04:42 PM  Show Profile
YES Sue, and its a dandy!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  12:39:52 PM  Show Profile
Yay! I am just about done with it and then I have to take pictures and it will be set to go.....I need your addy though...:D

what you must see."
-Author Unknown

— Blaise Pascal

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2006 :  1:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
yes junebug there is a mag out already but only if you are subscribed to it other wise you have to wait 2 more weeks till the 25 of september I believe for it to be in stores.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my other web store http://vintagethreads.etsy.com/
my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  04:54:26 AM  Show Profile
Thanks girls, now if only my Walmart will have it? Can't wait!

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2006 :  06:26:23 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I would just order it strait from mjf that way yuou are sure to get it and no middle man. Don't forget it isn't in stores for two weeks still

my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my other web store http://vintagethreads.etsy.com/
my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home

Edited by - sunshine on Sep 15 2006 06:41:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  12:54:47 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo,

Rob is going into town to the auto parts store in about 10 minutes and I am sending your package with him. We didn't get to town on Friday like planned, but he is going today. Just so you know :D He will send it Priority.

SO excited!!!!

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  3:35:47 PM  Show Profile
Thanks tasha, will be on the lookout, sure wish I could sew like you, I would have aprons all over the place,and everyone I know would have one weather they wanted one or not. So I'am really looking forward to the one you made. Thankyou again.!!!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  1:39:57 PM  Show Profile
lookie what Nancy Jo sent to me along with the magazine!!

Tasha-Rose

Edited by - GaiasRose on Sep 19 2006 1:40:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  1:41:46 PM  Show Profile
I love it all thank you thank you thank you!!!! NOW TO DIG IN!!!

Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  4:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
ta tmennonit cookbook looks way cool and so does the little ducks they are just adorable I like the differnt colors used and the realy round heads on them way cute.

Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  05:06:47 AM  Show Profile
I just spendt 1 hour on the phone trying to find a Book Store that sells MaryJane magazine or book and the closest one to me is 60 miles away,,,UGH... so guess next best thing to do is to order from site...Sunny did email me and tried to help me find a place that had it....but as I said its 60 miles away ...maybe more...120+ miles round trip....Oh well, I was short on "playing around" money this month,but guess I will have to bite the bullet and order from MJF site..newheart
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  05:09:40 AM  Show Profile
Oppps, I spendt the time yesterday and last night trying to find the book and magazine...I have been up and on this computor since 5:30am EST.......just me and dog....

newheart.....
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  05:15:07 AM  Show Profile
Margie -- Would it help if I shopped for you? I think I can get both the book and the magazine around here (suburban Chicago -- no shortage of stores!) and I could send them to you. Let me know!
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  05:17:12 AM  Show Profile
Nancy -- So generous! Tasha, this must have just made your day. Gotta love the FarmGirls!
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  05:22:03 AM  Show Profile
Margie,
With that much driving, and the gas expence, I would order from the MJ site, you can call their toll free number and one of the girls will take your order or you can do it on line. Were you going to order the book too?
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  05:31:20 AM  Show Profile
I know what you mean about the driving.....and I am just getting my self together and moving faster after heart surgery...so first I am going to take Katie-ell's offer....
I truly appericate(?) her kind offer...and see what happens.....hugz to you all.

I was ordering the book ,magazine and probably food to put in the "dish to share"....

newheart.............marge
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Soooooo Jealous... Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page