Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Where did you and your husband go on your honeymoo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Where did you and your husband go on your honeymoo Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  07:27:06 AM  Show Profile
We eloped to Nantucket Island and had our honeymoon there.

Edited by - Rosemary on Apr 10 2012 8:44:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  07:38:33 AM  Show Profile
Everyone's honeymoons sound great! For those gals that didn't have opportunity I hope you can get away with your honeys soon!

Judith, next time you may want to consider this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLe3kiNGWyk&feature=endscreen&NR=1

My honey and I got married on a Saturday, his family was visiting from Maryland and wanted to go to church the next day. Since they are not church goers we waited until the following Monday so we could go with them. Talk about awkward and embarrassing. Before we left I called my parents to thank them for everything and my Dad insisted that I call when we got there, what? I gently told my Dad that Michael was taking care of me now and that he would protect me and keep me safe. That was hard!

Anyway, we went to the White Mountains in ShowLow, AZ and stayed in a cabin. We made day trips just spending time together was fun.

Mara, I like your announcements. I have always wanted to go to Nantucket but haven't made it yet (and to think I grew up in MA!)

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon

Edited by - Calicogirl on Apr 10 2012 07:39:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2012 :  9:16:32 PM  Show Profile
Whoaaaa! Sharon, that is so cool! Would love that even now! Talk about "Glamping"...this is really "uptown"! I just had to bookmark it for DH. We were camping in "73"..just a yr's difference. Well, considering we ate 98% of our meals in the car (dried beef and mustard sandwiches)..I know we couldn't afford that! Check it out glamping girls. I loved hearing your stories too, farmgirls.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2012 :  12:29:53 PM  Show Profile
We went to Truckee, Ca., on Dec. 1, 1979. We stayed in a cute bi level Chalet and Truckee was the coldest spot in the nation that day too! We always check out the place if we are ever in the area. Hugs, Lu

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
http://luzy.etsy.com- My etsy store!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Where did you and your husband go on your honeymoo Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page