Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 ARTISTS IN APRONS issue arrived today!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic ARTISTS IN APRONS issue arrived today! Next Topic
Page: of 2

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2006 :  08:25:46 AM  Show Profile
only magazine i brought to ohio with me was the lates MJ mag ... AND .. i left that with daughter Wednesday to read while in the hospital. i WILL eventually get my hands on it!!! xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2006 :  09:41:56 AM  Show Profile
I just ordered the magazine and Helen's apron pattern this morning! Can't wait to get them!

After trying on several occasions to find the magazine locally I just order mine online. The money I save on gas from not having to run around to several different stores will cover the shipping! I got my first one at Barnes & Noble but they haven't carried it since. I checked when the kitchen issue came out and the lady there just kind of looked down her nose at me and was rude. I haven't been back since.

Handmade purses and bath delights at www.rusticcottagecreations.com
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  1:18:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls! I got my mag on thursday and am still pouring through it!
I decided that I am going to make a different apron for all the ladies at our family Thanksgiving. I reckon I best get started.

I have been gone tooooooo long. I look forward to catching back up with you all. So many new farmgirls.

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  2:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Hey Julia! This is Julia! (just love doing that!) I sent you an email on Sunday - check your email! I just came back from a long break too. Good to hear from you!
Julia (from Oregon too!)

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  7:11:23 PM  Show Profile
Hey Julia!!!! Good to see you back! I never got the email. I have thought of you often. Julia

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim

Edited by - Julia on Sep 18 2006 7:11:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  8:05:35 PM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Do you still have my email address? Send me a quick email so I can forward it to you! Nice to see you!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  9:52:19 PM  Show Profile
I got mine last week. So wonderful. I am on an apron making mission.
Great job.
Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  1:58:38 PM  Show Profile
Okey-doke, Julia

Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  3:31:38 PM  Show Profile
I got my copy in the mail on Saturday! I have been absolutely drooling ever since!! It is just beautiful.

Karin
Go to Top of Page

CFlohe
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

Cheryl
Port Angeles WA
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  8:16:36 PM  Show Profile
I ordered the new magazine on Friday and it arrived yesterday, Monday, but we were so busy with this job of blasting the finish off our house that I decided to wait till I took my son to school today and read it. He's in a special school for homeschoolers and it only meets on Tuesday and the parents have to stay there so I took this magazine with me. I just love this new magazine!! I was reading it and when I got to page 68 and was reading about enlarging the patterns I saw my name and city and saw that it was the posting I had put on the Farmgirl site about when I got the pattern for MaryJane's apron enlarged. I got such a kick out of seeing my posting in this great magazine! Thanks so much to all who put this magazine together!
Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  05:27:38 AM  Show Profile
WOW Cheryl--that must have been a real fun surprise. I will go look on page 68 today.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

CutiePatootieFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

75 Posts

Tess
Vancouver WA
USA
75 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  10:51:43 AM  Show Profile
Hello from MaryJanesFarm!

What a perfect time for our newest magazine to come out! With cold weather approaching and the beautiful fall upon us, it is the perfect time of year to start sewing aprons, learning to embroider, or start rug hooking. We are so pleased with all of the positive feed-back we have received about Artists In Aprons. If you have not received it yet and are expecting a copy to show up in your mail box, please give us a call or send an email.

Thank you again for being such wonderful customers! We wouldn’t be able to do what we do with out your tremendous support.

Sincerely,

Theresa Paul
MaryJanesFarm
PO Box 8691
Moscow, ID 83843
theresa@maryjanesfarm.org
1-888-750-6004
(208) 882-6819
Go to Top of Page

CFlohe
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

Cheryl
Port Angeles WA
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2006 :  11:07:04 AM  Show Profile
This isn't about the magazine but I found the MaryJane's book (can't think of the name of it, the Ideabook/Cookbook/?) at Costco recently! I already had mine (which I love!) but got one for my mother-in-law's birthday. I bet she'll love it too. Makes me very happy to see the magazine and books showing up in more stores!
Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

Michelle Meeks
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Michelle
Farmington NM
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  4:33:13 PM  Show Profile
Help with Apron Pattern -
I just received the Helen's Apron pattern. It says it needs to be enlarged by 400%. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this? Does someone at a copier center need to do this so it's on one piece of paper? Help!
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  6:43:09 PM  Show Profile
You can have someone at the copy center do it. I played around with the paper at my school when I had time. I just kept folding the paper until it was in 1/8ths then I enlarged each piece by 200 percent. Then I folded them again and did it by 200 again. It took a while, but it came out fine. Do a pocket first to see if it seems the right size.
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  09:24:15 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls.
I just posted a long explanation about how to enlarge our patterns at
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8251

I'll be sure and add Sheryl-lyn's comments to that list of "how-tos" as well - good idea, sewgirlie!!

Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic ARTISTS IN APRONS issue arrived today! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page