Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Looking for Multi-Vitamin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Looking for Multi-Vitamin Next Topic  

pennyhenny
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Missy
Dayton OH
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  06:14:37 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone. I'm sure hoping someone can help with advice on choosing a GOOD Multi- Vitamin. My doctor said it's about finding one that it a Multi Complete but he didn't have any advice on brands and such.

I have been taking numerous vitamins everyday but a Multi vitamin with a few added supplements would be much easier for me.

I went to a couple of health food stores but only came out being more confused as both store suggested over 5 different Multi Vitamins but not one was reccomended based on knowledge of how good the product was rather they were just the vitamins listed with the word MULTI on the front of it. I sure do miss my old health food store that closed a few years ago because the owner retired but at least there they only sold products that they use and that makes a difference to me to know that the products do indeed work.

Sorry for rambling on..... I do that sometimes.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

hugs

hugs,
-missy-

Sisterhood Member#4003

Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.
John Harrigan

rksmith
True Blue Farmgirl

858 Posts

Rachel
Clayton GA
USA
858 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  4:17:08 PM  Show Profile
I use Nature's Sunshine multivitamin, it is AWESOME.

Rachel
Farmgirl Sister #2753

True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realised-- His Holiness the Dali Lama

http://madame1313.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  4:28:59 PM  Show Profile
I had a nurse tell me to take 2 Flinstones multi vitamin. There easy to take and absorb's faster. -- Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  11:23:27 AM  Show Profile
I have been taking Usana vitamins for a year & a half now...they are one of the top 3 in quality & guaranteed to have only what it says on the ingredients & no fillers (do you know what they use for fillers??). I take a lot, but if I had to cut back, I'd take the Essentials (multi-vitamin & multi-mineral) & a few vitamin D3. www.usana.com

Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

"When I grow up, I want to be dirt." seen on a box through construction in Wyoming 2010
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  4:03:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Well, I'n an older farm chick. When I get back on the multi vitamin wagon, I take Centrum chewable. I can't swallow those huge horse pill sized things that pass for multi vitamins.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Looking for Multi-Vitamin Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page