Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  09:25:18 AM  Show Profile
Do any of you girls know any home remedies for Basal Cell carcinoma?
I have had 2 surgically removed in the past 10 years . Now I have another one and I do not want to go trough the cutting on my face again.
Any natural home cures that you know of? I goggled home remedies on the enternet and they recommended Agrimony and Ascorbic acid. Which I am going to try. If you know of any thing else let me know. Thanks....

Seize The Day!
Dorinda

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  1:50:47 PM  Show Profile
Dorinda,

I am so sorry that you have basal cell carcinoma. My mother had the MOHS surgery on her cheek last year to remove Squamous Cell Carcinoma. She had to go back a couple of times because a few of the stitches didn't desolve or work their way out properly. She is still using the Mederma to get rid of the scar the surgery caused. I haven't heard of any natural remedies for skin cancers, but I wouldn't take any chances if it were me. One other thing --- my mother never used sunscreen. I don't know if that's what caused her cancer, but it's always good to take precautions, especially after you've had precancers removed.

"Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Go to Top of Page

rksmith
True Blue Farmgirl

858 Posts

Rachel
Clayton GA
USA
858 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  5:11:07 PM  Show Profile
Look up C-Herb. It is expensive but from what I've read and heard it is the best for any skin cancers, moles, warts, etc.

Rachel
Farmgirl Sister #2753

True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realised-- His Holiness the Dali Lama

http://madame1313.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  9:59:41 PM  Show Profile
Dorinda,
My dad died from melanoma. I would follow your doctor's advice. I can understand not wanting a scar on your face. My MIL had hers removed with radiation. Less scarring, but a lot more trips and it is radiation.
Good luck,it is frightening.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Skin Cancer? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page