Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Sporty Farmgirls
 Peyton Manning decides on Denver
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Peyton Manning decides on Denver Next Topic  

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6671 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6671 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  5:03:44 PM  Show Profile
I am thrilled that Peyton Manning has chose to come to Denver as he is one of my most favorite quarterbacks and I know he will do great things for our Broncos.
But, sadly Tim Tebow will probably be released which I am sad about. Perhaps they will keep him as the second string quarterback and let Peyton mentor to him. That would be to me the right thing to do.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Debbie

Go Broncos!

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  5:11:30 PM  Show Profile
I just heard the news!!!! That is great for the Denver Bronco's, but sad that Tebow will be leaving. I cannot wait for the NFL season to start!!!
Happy for you, Debbie, and for Denver.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  6:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
My husband is thrilled that they got Peyton, but I think it is too bad that Tebow has to leave. He sure can provide an amazing game!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  6:51:07 PM  Show Profile
I agree, Alee. Now, it'll be a wait and see to find out who picks up Tebow. I sure will miss seeing him play QB for Denver.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  11:48:24 AM  Show Profile
We sure miss Peyton here. He was at a Boy Scout function last night and double the number of people showed up than usual. It was on the news.

Lora

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" -John Wayne
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com
www.farmallchickphotos.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6671 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6671 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  12:04:14 PM  Show Profile
Oh Lora I am so happy he is still a part of the community as I know Indiana fans miss him. But, we sure are happy here and I can not wait for the first game, sure miss Tebow though:-( Still not sure why they could not keep him and let Peyton mentor and groom him so sad.
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

ModernishHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

58 Posts

Amy
Colorado
USA
58 Posts

Posted - May 22 2012 :  5:58:28 PM  Show Profile
I miss Tebow, and I'm still dubious about Manning's ability to play to a high caliber for the full length of his contract (given his age and injury recovery) . . . but I'll sure be watching and hoping for the best!

***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***
I'm just a 20-something girl making a home for me (and my dog) and waiting for the family to fill it!

---

modernishhomemaker.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  07:46:49 AM  Show Profile
Amy, I'll be watching and as you stated, "hoping for the best". Football can't come soon enough for me.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Peyton Manning decides on Denver Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page