Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos Next Topic
Page: of 14

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  10:11:04 AM  Show Profile
Kathy THANK YOU! For being a great hostess for Secret Sisters. I think I speak for all here when I say you did a wonderful job, and it was soooo
much fun.So everyone CLAP! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  12:04:36 PM  Show Profile
Waiting anxiously to find out who my SS is as I still do not know. She has been a great SS so I know I will be hearing from her soon.
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

bananachicken
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Ginny
Ohio
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  6:32:27 PM  Show Profile
CATE!!!! All I can say is you are Rock Star SS!!!! You should have seen me jumping aroung the kitchen when I opened the cutest apron around town!! I totally loved it and wore it ALLL weekend!! Oh, and I think I even slept in the earings one night! ;) Beautiful!! You really, really nailed it every month and I was smitten each time I saw a package from you. I was showing off all the awesome stuff you sent and was still shakin my tail feathers to the CD you made me the other night. My daughter (who is 6) and I fought over the sugar scrub and I can't get enough of the lip balm. Seriously, I am really sad this is over!!! But what a super fun few months!! Thank you a million times!!! xoxoxo!!!! :)

"I should be having tea right now."
-Lady Annalía Elisabet Catherina Tristán Llorente
Go to Top of Page

bananachicken
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Ginny
Ohio
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  6:33:29 PM  Show Profile
My SS...your package is on its way!!! Sorry so late!! School started and threw me off a tad! :)

Go to Top of Page

DeniseMGM
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Denise
WI
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  9:01:45 PM  Show Profile
Kathy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to organize this. It's my first time swapping, and I really enjoyed it. I've been looking to see if there's another on the horizon, but now I understand that it's a big job, big committment, and sounds like sometimes it's a big hassle. So I just want you know that I appreciate what you've done!!!!

On to my SS - Hepkitten - Kristin,
I love candles, and the holder is right up my style alley! Thank you! I've already opened the notecards and sent one to my college room-mate for her belated birthday (see, I'm late more than I care to admit as well). I hope you're well, and I hope you're enjoying these last days of summer!!

Denise - Farmgirl #1976

www.lionsdaughter.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2012 :  05:15:19 AM  Show Profile
I haven't heard from my SS either, I am sooo anxious to know! Thank you for all your wonderful gifts

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

Cate1313
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Cate
Manlius NY
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2012 :  10:14:17 AM  Show Profile
Yay Ginny! I'm glad you enjoyed everything! I had lots of fun dreaming up new ideas each month.

Kathy - So many thanks for hosting this swap. It was my first swap and it was such a positive experience. Great job!!

~Cate
Farmgirl Sister #3450

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night - Sarah Williams
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2012 :  6:56:52 PM  Show Profile
I have not heard from my secret sister Sarah Corley, did you get your package?

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
www.gwynnsgifts.com
Go to Top of Page

bananachicken
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Ginny
Ohio
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2012 :  7:06:21 PM  Show Profile
Yes, Kathy...THANK You so much for organizing this!! I agree with Denise, I am anxiously awaiting another sign up, but understand how much can go into it!! So many thanks and big hugs!!!

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2012 :  7:26:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi Debbie, We are home, unpacked and back to normal! So, I am formally thanking you for all the wonderful goodies you sent me this month from Colorado! Will have to tell you the Malted Milk Balls did not make it home - they would have melted in the car :)! They were wonderful! Love the Rose soap and cute little dish it goes in. The little bear is soo cute (I sort of collect bears)! The Columbine seeds were a real hit (My favorite flower!), will plant them this Fall. I love Wassil mix, many great uses for that and we have an apple orchard near us with great cider - nummy! The tea sounds good, and will fix a cup to enjoy while reading the papercrafting magazine. The potholder is sweet with all the pretty flowers on it too. Oh, and the Peach Blush Jam will be wonderful on homemade biscuits - making myself hungry and it's bedtime for me!
Thanks for being a wonderful Secret Sister - love, love, love your beautiful part of the country. Wish I had known you when we were visiting our kids, would love to have met you in person. Sending lots of hugs and thank you's!
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2012 :  07:14:13 AM  Show Profile
Dearest Liz,
You have made this swap so special. Your talent is expressed in every item you sent. The hat is darling, the pincushion is just too cute, great idea for a glass case out of a potholder and the keychain, and towel are great. Thank you again for allllllllllllll the wonderful things you have sent. I wish you the best.

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: go fishing, play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page

HepKitten
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Kristen
Augusta MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2012 :  07:25:14 AM  Show Profile
Denise, how long did you know we were each other's SS's? I'm so silly - I never even guessed! You were the best SS EVER, and I loved the reveal package you sent! My life has been so crazy lately that I'm putting "de-stress" on my mile-long to-do list tonight, and I will put to good use the wonderful gifts you sent. I'm sorry your reveal package was so small - I wanted to send something more, especially since your birthday was the 15th, but finances wouldn't let me stretch it. So please expect a "just because" package somewhere in the near future. I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip, and thank you again for all your lovely, thoughtful gifts. You are the best!

And Kathy, thank you so much for being a wonderful hostess - I sent you a tiny hostess gift at the beginning (glad you liked the little pink pig magnet - I couldn't pass it up!), and if I could, I'd send you another after reading about the lengths you went to to make sure all of us had a wonderful SS experience. You're a terrific swap organizer. Thank you!

Kristen - Farmgirl Sister #3858
www.farmgirlsister.blogspot.com
www.rustymoonhomestead.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2012 :  12:42:40 PM  Show Profile
Jessie Lynn
I really enjoyed being your SS, I hope you got the most recent reveal package and Take care.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks Kathy for organizing this swap.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  09:40:35 AM  Show Profile
Kathy, thank you for doing this and I received a great package from Ginny Reeves. It was the cutest crochet purse and some great tea and a book. Thank you so much for making this purse I love it. I shall enjoy reading the book. Thank you again.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
www.gwynnsgifts.com
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  10:41:35 AM  Show Profile
Still have not heard from my Secret Sister, I hope she is alright. Oh I wonder too who she is.
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  3:09:00 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, I'm getting some fresh cider tomorrow from our local orchard - going to enjoy that Wassill mix you sent me! Thanks again for everything :)!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2012 :  04:44:33 AM  Show Profile
Just got a BOX LOAD OF GREATEST STUFF IN WORLD FROM MY SECRET SISTER SHELLY OF MICHIGAN.. Seems life happened along the way of the swap and she sent the ENTIRE SWAP IN ONE BIG BOX. I will take a picture of all the great gifts and post as soon as possible. Probably next week.. PLEASE COME BACK TO THE SITE AND CHECK IT ALL OUT.

SHELLY, YOU ARE THE SWEETEST. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

beachymom
True Blue Farmgirl

467 Posts

Kathy
Manchester Tennessee
USA
467 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2012 :  06:44:57 AM  Show Profile
I am still waiting to find out who my secret sister is too.

Hellooooo, Are you out there or did you get blown away by Issac?? I hope everything is ok??

Hugs and Squishies!!

Kathy

Farmgirl Sister #3983

Take care of the land and it will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2012 :  10:11:14 AM  Show Profile
Wow, I haven't heard from my SS or the box I sent to my SS either. Striking out all over :/

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2012 :  10:15:50 AM  Show Profile
I still do not know who my SS is either. But, it is a holiday weekend so I am sure all our Secret Sisters are spending quality family time together.
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2012 :  11:01:00 AM  Show Profile
I too have not heard anything from my Secret Sister about receiving her "Reveal Package" - I'll bet she's traveling and having a grand ole time this Holiday Weekend. Be Safe all you who are traveling, and have fun on this last "official" Summer Holiday :)
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2012 :  07:08:47 AM  Show Profile
I just want my Secret Sister to know her reveal package is on the way. My children
are always telling me I am never on time for anything.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2012 :  07:10:03 AM  Show Profile
Hi Billie Jo, I wanted to thank you for all the lovely gifts you sent me as my Secret Sister. I did not get my mail until yesterday from the weekend.
Love the local gifts you sent me, seashells from the beach, post cards, I also got floss, gift tags, cinnamon apple something?, shell bracelet 2 cute friendship plaques, decorated snowman spoon, and lavender scents. Living in Delaware on the Maryland sounds very interesting the best of two states and living so close to the beach.
Thank you again for being a wonderful Secret Sister.
Happy Fall.
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2012 :  07:21:17 AM  Show Profile
How did your Wassail turn out Ruth? I hope it was yummy with a feeling of fall in the air.
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

BillieJo35
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Billile Jo
Delmar de
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2012 :  10:22:42 AM  Show Profile
Debbie lol those apple things were strange right? lol I bought them from a country store and the lady said they are tarts, but when I got home I realized well there is no wick and how can you burn them in plastic? lol I put mine in the bathroom on the sink with the lid off :)
Billie Jo

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kuntryattic

http://www.etsy.com/people/kuntryattic?ref=si_pr

http://www.examiner.com/scrapbooking-in-wilmington/billie-jo-justice
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic S S Swap for May, June, July & August-Post Photos Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page