Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 Imus' Greening the Cleaning Products
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Imus' Greening the Cleaning Products Next Topic  

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  5:39:14 PM  Show Profile
I have recently started using the Imus Greening the Cleaning products for my house. They are supposed to be non-toxic and environmentally friendly. So far, I have been happy with how they work as compared to other cleaners that are not healthy to use. Imus' wife is very concerned about chemical usage in the home, school, hospitals, etc. Her products are now being used in some hospitals and businesses that are trying to be more earth conscious. I got them at Linens and Things a month ago. So far, I am thrilled with it and how it works.

Sheryl-lyn

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2006 :  8:41:40 PM  Show Profile
It's nice to hear of another healthier option - thanks!!! Do you know if they have a website or anything?

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2006 :  07:01:42 AM  Show Profile
Actually, Imus does have a website. I like his products because they are non-toxic and all of the proceeds go to the Imus Cattle Ranch for Kids with Cancer (which he and his wife also run). I am doing my housecleaning this morning and have already used the products for the bathrooms, mirrors, windows, etc. They really work! Plus, there is no real smell involved with them, which is good for people with allergies! The website is www.imusranchfoods.com
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Imus' Greening the Cleaning Products Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page