New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic new from pa. Next Topic  

whitewitch
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

4 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  10:08:29 AM  Show Profile
hi..i just joined. not too sure how this all works.

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  10:24:38 AM  Show Profile
Hello there! It's easy-peasey! Just take a gander at the different topics, read the posts and, if you feel inspired, add your comment or question!!
Let us know a little more about you as well. We just love to have new farmgirls here!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  10:30:21 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
Hi. Welcome to the group repost here and let us know a little more about you. No one knows how this works in the begining but it doesn't take to long to figure it out.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

whitewitch
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

4 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  10:30:40 AM  Show Profile
i am looking for a new place to move to. we are retired just a couple of years and want to buy a property with about 10 acres. i am very into gardening so am imagining a farmette. we are leaving in 2 weeks to check out a property in new york and then on to salem mass to look in that area.
Go to Top of Page

wovenheart
True Blue Farmgirl

80 Posts

Dona
Washington State
USA
80 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  10:38:25 AM  Show Profile
Welcome! I'm new too, and still finding my way around this wonderful site! Good Luck on your 'farmette' search. Sounds like you're looking at beautiful scenic areas!

"It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder...It's the stillness that fill me with peace."
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  10:54:24 AM  Show Profile
Welcome!! I agree with Dona..sound like you are sure looking in some pretty areas! Good luck! It will be fun to get to know you!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  1:54:13 PM  Show Profile
welcome to the group. hope you find the little farmette of your dreams!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  2:29:09 PM  Show Profile
Welcome!! Good luck with your search. We are doing that too except we can't retire yet so have to look in the NJ area which really limits us. We have found some beautiful places on line in NY state. We will all be looking forward to sharing this adventure with you. These farmgirls are the best!!
Kel
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  4:13:09 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Welcome!! I am glad you found us and we will cheer you on as you look for that dream of yours and make it a reality! I hope you are able to find just the right place! So many here have so much knowledge and best of all we all care and share! So get comfy and join in!! I look forward to getting to know you better!
Hugz,
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2006 :  4:27:24 PM  Show Profile
Welcome! I am new to the site too, but have found it to be fabulous and friendly. There are a ton of things to read on each of the forums. If you want to learn something, someone has posted something about it already. My husband and I are too young to retire, but we are looking upstate for something so that we have a destination for weekends, summers and eventually forever! If we got something with about 10 to 20 acres, we could spend the next 10 years working on it until we can live there full time. My sister-in-law did just that a few years ago and never looked back. You'll find it! Enjoy the search.

Sheryl-lyn
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2006 :  8:19:26 PM  Show Profile
Welcome! I think you'll find some great encouragement and information here - all the gals are just WONDERFUL. Can't wait to hear more about your farmette plans!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2006 :  8:33:15 PM  Show Profile
Hey Gals - long lost Enchanted Woods Girl here - a great place to search for country properties is www.unitedcountry.com you can get very specific in the kind of house/land etc you are looking for and they even have a dream catalog of country properties for less than $10. Think in the next year or so I may be heading to either W Virginia or Tenn.

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  06:22:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Hello there! My dh and I started with 10 acres and an old farmhouse. We've added to both over the years. By the time the house is ready to live in, we may be retired! It's not too far away! :) Keep us posted about your search.

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Cottage
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Ellen

USA
273 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  07:12:19 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Whitewitch-yes, keep us posted on your search! Good luck!

Ellen in MI
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  07:32:23 AM  Show Profile
Welcome ladies,

Good luck on finding that 10 acrea bit of heaven. You will know it when you see it. Once you have a farm you are no longer retired but rather full time, but what a time Keep us all informed about you search, I have been thinking of downsizing so I have more time to spin but I do love the space.

Welcome

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2006 :  09:09:00 AM  Show Profile
welcome .. just look for a topic heading that interests you ... and post away!

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic new from pa. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page