oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  3:59:38 PM  Show Profile
death as ruled an accident today, no illegal drugs or alcohol were involved and her perscription drugs were not used in excess, possibly just fell asleep and drowned...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  8:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
What a sad ending to her life. I remember rocking out to her songs in the 80's and 90's :) She had an amazing talent and such a strong voice.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3317 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3317 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  8:32:17 PM  Show Profile
Accidentally "fell asleep and drowned?"

Report indicates NO foul play (homicide.) They didn't say there were no illegal drugs or alcohol was involved because they are still waiting for the toxicology report.

Melody
Farmgirl #525
Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  12:50:35 PM  Show Profile
Melody, I was in a huge hurry when I posted this, did not proof read before posting, I meant to say "possibly passed out and drowned" , but either way, it is a very SAD passing...and they did say it WAS NOT by her own hand, and I am am still standing by "until we know for sure", I will not convict her of a drug (legal or not) overdose and even if it was due to ilegal drugs, I will not put her down, unless "you" yourself have been in her shoes, you could never fully understand...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3317 Posts

Melody
USA
3317 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  1:11:18 PM  Show Profile
Frankly, I'm so glad the media has finally moved on to other topics and hopefully there will be closure on this unfortunate but expected outcome of someone such as Ms Houston considering her lifestyle.

Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  4:13:36 PM  Show Profile
Melody, I sure hope you don't live in a glass house...

Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3317 Posts

Melody
USA
3317 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  6:08:29 PM  Show Profile
Actually, I don't live in a "glass house" it's a rather large Victorian that my dear husband and I restored to her former glory days back in 1895. I think our conversation on the topic of Ms Houston is more than finished don't you? It seems to be upsetting you and that is the last thing I want to do.

Melody
Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  6:19:23 PM  Show Profile
I did not post about her, for you to get nasty again, I was bringing up what I hoped to be some clousure for thoses of us who loved her music, and were upset by her death. She's human, just like you, not perfect, just like you, she made mistakes, just like we all do...You're not upsetting me, you are just being cold and cruel towards someone you never knew...

As far as you restoring your "Victorian" house, alot of us have restored old grand places, in our eyes at least, including me...

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Whitney Houston.. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page