Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Looking for an exotic kitty?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Looking for an exotic kitty? Next Topic  

stefffic
True Blue Farmgirl

151 Posts

Stephanie
Cherryville NC
USA
151 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2012 :  8:05:05 PM  Show Profile
I found a Himalayan tonight. Well, actually, I ran over him. He's not terribly injured, some road rash, but I felt responsible and picked him up and brought him home. There are no lost kitty ads in my area for this boy, I'm going to post signs and give people until Sunday to claim him. After that he's got to move on. The inn is full here at Five Winds Farm.

Kitty is a neutered male, declayed up front, seal point Himalayan with the exotic face. Very sweet, litter box trained kitty. He's now quiet and living in the master bath to keep him away from my crew (7 cats of my own, ranging from 2 years to 14 years). No idea on any vet issues - he will be going to the vet Thursday to have his road rash checked and look for a chip.

If anyone is interested in this boy feel free to email stefffic at gmail dot com or call 704-913-6481 - could transport to SC or VA next week easily, will have to see where John is headed the week after that.

"A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself."
"One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries." A A Milne

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  08:17:18 AM  Show Profile
I pray that you find a nice, comfortable home for the Kitty. It is upsetting to me that someone declawed him and allows him to run free. I took in two cats that were declawed. The vet said they were defenseless. Keep us posted. And- thank you for taking care of him.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

stefffic
True Blue Farmgirl

151 Posts

Stephanie
Cherryville NC
USA
151 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  09:09:19 AM  Show Profile
I hope so too Bear - sure you don't want one more?

It gives hugs... He'll snuggle up to your chin and put a paw around your neck and murmur.

There's no lost kitty ads for him at several local vets, the local paper, CL, or FB. Dang...

"A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself."
"One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries." A A Milne
Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  09:10:19 AM  Show Profile
what a shame...de-clawing a cat is soooo cruel, and painfull, causes crippleing tendon problems later on and makes them not only defensless, but also makes it tuff to climb to get away...good luck on finding the owner or a good forever home...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page

stefffic
True Blue Farmgirl

151 Posts

Stephanie
Cherryville NC
USA
151 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  8:08:34 PM  Show Profile
I wish that all of the kitties in the house would sleep tonight. It's not looking promising. They're all (7) howling.

I think I might sleep in a kennel on the back deck.

Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Looking for an exotic kitty? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page