Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 the love of farmgirls!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic the love of farmgirls! Next Topic  

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  2:18:59 PM  Show Profile
wow---i dunno where to start here...the love, the talent, the cunning!

today was a good day however it is getting close to my next treatment and i am due to lose my hair any minute now-today's wind sure isn't helping!
so-
on my way home from all of my errands, i stop at the mailbox on the street and there is a box...hmmmm farmgirl mail!! i CANNOT stress how much i love farmgirl mail -however , i haven't ordered anything and the only swap i'm in right now won't come in a box that almost didn't fit in the mailbox!!! carried in groceries etc and settled in--the package is decorated so beautifully that i saved the address part!!! inside is the most wonderful, thoughtful, caring, love filled, artistically done jar. a jar full of hearts!!!! well ..i am not sure whose idea it was and it is not important however i know that Emily Anna was the culprit in mailing it to me so she probly had a lot to do with it's inception! anyhow- it is wonderfully decorated and inside are hearts of all shapes and sizes from farmgirls from all over!!!!!!!!! each farmgirl wrote from her heart whether her own comments, poetry, inspiration, a Bible verse, etc..and each heart is just more wonderful than the one before!!! total i count is 11 sly, sneaky crafty wonderful loving farmgirls!!!!!!

emily suggested that i open them one at a time as i need a hug or all at once!! well; i am intrigued by a wrapped package and never could wait to open things so, of course, i HAD to open each one and read tho i intend to revisit them !!

ladies; you all know who you are and i all i can say is that i truly feel the love and i thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  2:43:23 PM  Show Profile
So glad it made it to you safely, Margo! Just know that you are in our hearts and in our prayers while you battle this beast we call cancer. These farmgirls are a group of thoughtful, caring ladies! Your children sound like wonderfully caring and supportive people, as well. I know you are in good hands and so glad everything worked out for you to be close to them!

I have to giggle because, like you, I wouldn't have been able to wait to look at all of the hearts too! :)

Emily
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  3:20:45 PM  Show Profile
Wow Margo! I got the chills reading your lovely post. I am so happy you were the receiver of all the hearts. You'll remain in my prayers.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  6:50:51 PM  Show Profile
What an awesome gift! Farmgirls are the best.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1425 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1425 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  7:45:19 PM  Show Profile
How sweet is that. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2012 :  06:14:36 AM  Show Profile
Margo- I'm so glad that you are enjoying those hearts!! That Emily Anna is such a doll!!
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2012 :  11:26:47 AM  Show Profile
lori...it is just the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a simple mason jar decorated just wonderfully-simple- ME!!! the time and energy put into it is wonderful...it took some clever behind the scenes work and i love it!!! i have it sitting right here next to my computer so that i can open it as needed!!!!!

thank you for being part of it too! ironically, when i reached in to open the hearts, yours was the first to come out!

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2012 :  2:41:26 PM  Show Profile
Margo glad you have hearts of love to keep you cozy and warm during this time .

Cancer has a name and everything that is named has to bow at the name of Jesus. So tell cancer to get under your feet! Amen

Then do the Happy Dance.You will be smiling!!! Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2012 :  2:55:54 PM  Show Profile
What a thoughtful, wonderful gift. It truly touched my heart. Farmgirls are the BEST!! Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6593 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6593 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2012 :  6:14:53 PM  Show Profile
Yes, it was a fabulous Emily Anna idea, it seemed she new exactly what you needed to have along your journey. I am so happy it touched you and you are enjoying your little hearts of love. You are so special Margo and so loved.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Deb

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2012 :  2:30:53 PM  Show Profile
she is very talented and has gifted me before!
i love knowing that this jar is here! and it suits me so well!

Farmgirl # 2139
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic the love of farmgirls! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page