Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  06:35:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
This morning I got up at 5am and cleand Tala's barn/pen area which I had not been able to do for about a week so even though it did not look dirty due to the large amount of space that she has, there was a decent amount of manure to pick out of the dirt and bedding.

Then I came inside and I have been doing laundry, cleaning the basement floor and cleaning the kitchen! And it is only 7:30!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  06:48:10 AM  Show Profile
I love those mornings when it seems like you have made such a difference in your projects so early. Good job I hope the rest of your day goes great too.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  08:22:34 AM  Show Profile
Did you drink several cups of coffee that early to get you going? I hope Tala's doing well and loving her new place. Enjoy your productive day.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  09:23:28 AM  Show Profile
Wow Alee - I am fighting the opposite tendency right now - to curl up and hibernate. I much prefer being busy and productive but if my day starts off on the wrong foot sometimes it is hard to shake it. I'm using you as my inspiration today:)
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  6:18:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Marly- no I just went to bed early and had lots of energy. But then I ran out of energy about 2 and took a two hour nap. LOL! I have a lot of laundry to do this evening. It's crazy how some of this builds up!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  6:27:33 PM  Show Profile
Glad you took a nap. Don't over do things.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  6:32:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
To some extent I don't have a choice- I only have one day off a week at home. My other day off is spent on campus in town going to classes and working on homework on the college computers. :) So I am trying to do a load of laundry every day but then I have a laundry folding marathon on Sunday. Doug has been helping- but we need to "step up our game".

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  7:50:28 PM  Show Profile
I was kind of like you today Alee, but definitely not that early! I woke up at 6:50, decided I should just get up & start my crockpot meals, so by 8ish, I had meaty spaghetti sauce & chili-go-quickly both in the the crockpots. Got showered (I even shaved my legs lol! I wasn't sure if I wanted to wear a skirt to church or not), had a bit of breakfast, got dressed, went to church. Was home by 12:45, I think, started laundry (I'm running out of loonies, so it was only 2 loads), cleaned the bathroom, tidied the entrance area, did dishes, made 2 loaves of crockpot bread, visited with my cousin, made no bake energy bites (aka peanut butter balls with random stuff lol), made 2 different kinds of instant oatmeal, dishes a few more times in there. Then I finally sat down to have supper at about 7/7:30. Also talked to my Mom tonight. And now I think I'm going to bed soon! How I wish for 3 day weekends every weekend!

Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

"When I grow up, I want to be dirt." seen on a box through construction in Wyoming 2010
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  8:04:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Pam- you are so lucky to get 3 day weekends! I feel lucky when I get two days off in a row! :) Sounds like you got a lot of cooking done today- do you bake for the week ahead?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Productive day- Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page