Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Woo-Hoo Its Official!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Woo-Hoo Its Official! Next Topic  

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  4:36:04 PM  Show Profile
I just got my Farmgirl Sisterhood membership packet! It is just too cute! Can't wait to get started earning those badges! Anyone have suggestions on how to get started?

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama

grammytammy
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

Tamara
Binghamton ny
USA
585 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  6:41:19 PM  Show Profile
Congrats Stephanie!
I have a binder for all the badge listing, broken up into groups. I have a list that I check off each badge as its completed and submitted. There are some very easy starter ones - look at the Shopping Green bag for a good one.

FarmGirl 2495
God loved us so much He gave His only son to die in our stead.
Go to Top of Page

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  9:13:54 PM  Show Profile
I started with the bag one too. I also made a list of all the books for the beginner badges to read and kept them with me when I was out incase I ran across them. There are a lot that are summer so that helps narrow some down too. I am working on a few now. I am working on one two that have reading steps. I read with my mood so I usually have a w books going at the same time because some are definately more fun and some are good learning but not necessarily riveting. I also am working on some that are diet or health related. I find I glance through the badges and one seems to stile my fancy to work on. Good luck. It is also fun to read what other sisters did for their badges on the awardees list to get inspiration.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Woo-Hoo Its Official! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page