Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 great ideal for Christmas 2012
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic great ideal for Christmas 2012 Next Topic  

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  08:05:44 AM  Show Profile
I want to make embroidered placemats. Everyone who came to my house for Christmas loved my placemats. I have them with flowers on them. I want to make them as christmas presents. Any idea where I can purchase about 50-60 white quilted ones. I have tried everything on the internet and may not be wording it right. But I know my farmgirls have ideals where I can purchase bulk. Please help me if you know. I want them plain, not prestamped. I want to iron on my own designs. Thanks!! Linda Farmgirl#946

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  6:50:26 PM  Show Profile
Anyone have any ideals? I have continued to look, just maybe I don't have the wording right to find. I purchased some pillowcases in November and can't even remember where I got them. I must be getting old!!! Thanks again Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  6:57:56 PM  Show Profile
Try using the words "quilted fabric" in your search. I came away with many different websites, including Hancock Fabrics, fabric.com and many others.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs
Go to Top of Page

22angel
True Blue Farmgirl

498 Posts

Pam
Manitoba
Canada
498 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2012 :  8:13:57 PM  Show Profile
Maybe MaryMaxim.com? I'm trying to remember off the top of my head if they have. Could you just buy material & transfer patterns & make it a diy? Or is that not an option?

Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.

"When I grow up, I want to be dirt." seen on a box through construction in Wyoming 2010
Go to Top of Page

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2012 :  09:12:37 AM  Show Profile
Even if your local craft supply store doesn't carry them, they maybe able to order them for you or have an idea where you can order them.
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2012 :  8:42:49 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Ladies, my stepdaughter works for Hobby Lobby and is over the material dept. so she is going to see if they are available for ordering. Thanks Julie, good idea!
Phyllis, I am now going to go and look. Thanks abunch! I knew my farm girls would come thru. Have a great weekend! Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic great ideal for Christmas 2012 Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page