Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Are your foods really "Gluten-Free"?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Are your foods really "Gluten-Free"? Next Topic  

MEWolf
True Blue Farmgirl

358 Posts

Margaret
Byers Colorado
USA
358 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2012 :  09:57:00 AM  Show Profile
Hubby and I are following a restricted gluten diet. Neither of us has Celiac disease, but we are both sensitive. I read a very interesting article online the other day about "Gluten-free" foods. What it said is so many products that we purchase at the grocery store that claim to be Gluten-free are in fact not

Here is a link to the article I read. All the products that can contain Gluten is astounding!
http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-free-society-blog/guidelines-for-avoiding-gluten-unsafe-ingredients-for-gluten-sensitivity/

Hope it helps any of you chickens out there following a Gluten-free diet as we are!

Margaret

“Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are the roots, kind words are the flowers, kind deeds are the fruits. Take care of your garden and keep out the weeds, fill it with sunshine, kind words and kind deeds.” ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1808-1882)
Farmgirl #3020
www.grey-wolf-farm.com

Edited by - MEWolf on Jan 13 2012 10:03:50 AM

Montrose Girl
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2012 :  3:36:23 PM  Show Profile
OH cow!! That list is a lot longer than I received from my nutritionist. I knew about playdo, but stamps and envelops? No wonder more and more people are becoming intolerant to gluten as it is in everything.

Laurie

http://www.inntheorchardbnb.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Are your foods really "Gluten-Free"? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page