Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Vitamin D Sensors - what a great idea
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Vitamin D Sensors - what a great idea Next Topic  

maguiren
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Nancy
Kirkville New York
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2012 :  11:59:51 AM  Show Profile
I recently learned about a new product that helps you optimize your Vitamin D with natural sunlight, which is the best source of Vitamin D you can get. You simply wear this sticker either on you skin or on your outer clothing and it will turn color when the right amount of sun exposure has been reached. The sensors in the sticker take the guess work out of, “How much exposure is enough to optimize my Vitamin D intake and avoid damage from the sun”?

I wore one of these patches in Florida and when it turned color I knew that my Vitamin D requirement, for the day, had been reached, which was quite different from the time it took to change while wearing it in Upstate NY.

I just thought you all could benefit from knowing how to avoid over exposure from the sun and still absorb the best source of Vitamin D. What could be more natural? I found this product at www.SkinHealthTech.com.

Live everyday to the fullest because no one is
promised tomorrow
"my sister", Jeanne O'Herien

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  6:23:31 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for sharing that information with us. I'll have to let my friend in Wisconsin know about this.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Vitamin D Sensors - what a great idea Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page