CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  6:28:21 PM  Show Profile
do you have a Morning Ritual and/or an Evening Ritual?

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  6:56:06 PM  Show Profile
I have a few "rituals" that occur every day. Every morning, I wake up, pray and read my scriptures. Then, it's off to the kitchen where I have a nice cold drink of water, and feed the dogs.
At nighttime, I do the reverse. (Without feeding the dogs.) Then, I hop into bed , get out my mechanical pencil and Sudoku book, clip on my book light and do puzzles until I can no longer keep my eyes open! (I feel like the kid with the flashlight under the covers.) And, my husband can still get to sleep. :)

Karin
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  8:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
night ritual we all gather at piano my husband plays we sing church hymes
then read scriptures
then have family prayer
then the kids have their own prayers sometimes they share and sometimes they don't then off to bed

mornign we all have family prayer together before we go our separret ways for the day.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  8:10:35 PM  Show Profile
I am the "queen of routine" and do things as much the same way as I can each day. I really like that! I think that is why I get along with my cow so well..she likes routine too!!
I wish I were more spontanious sometimes. I am just not.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  9:32:33 PM  Show Profile
Oh Sunshine your rituals sound just lovely! I get up before my boys, take dogs out, feed animals, make coffee and ONLY then can I read my bible, study & pray. School starts soon after. In the evenings hubby & I have our coffee time (he serves me!), and I always read myself to sleep at night.

...and I will sing at the top of my lungs, and I will dance, even if I'm the only one!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Rituals Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page