Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Who do you know in moscow idaho
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who do you know in moscow idaho Next Topic  

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  11:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I was just thinking I know that name of that town. Here I have been posting for months and it never accured to me that my first cousion lives in the same town as Mary Jane. I wonder if they know each other that would be even funnier to me. If you happen to read this MJ do you know a Ron Smith he has a wife and child( about 2 years old). I haven't met the wife and baby so their names escape me at the moment. I haven't seen him in about 5 years. Just curious also curious how many other people have family in Moscow Idaho.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home

Edited by - sunshine on Aug 24 2006 12:05:50 PM

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  1:26:12 PM  Show Profile
My honey hunk husband worked for the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. with ART SMITH .. who moved to Moscow many years ago ... Then he played RUGBY in Denver, Colorado with Craig Lewis and Ron Landeck .. both of whom moved to MOSCOW.

it is truly a 'small, small world we live in'! xo

We have visited several times (due for a visit sometime again soon!) .. it is beautiful country! xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  08:56:12 AM  Show Profile
Well one of the guys I dated in college was from there.........name of Joe Bauer. Really sweet guy who played the viola in the U of A symphony, and was funny.

Other than that.......I don't know anybody but I think of him everytime it's mentioned in the book or magazine.

Blessings,

Holly

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
Go to Top of Page

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2006 :  09:12:18 AM  Show Profile
My Aunt Carol went to college there in the late 60's/early 70's, and we all made the trip from NW Indiana out to Moscow for her graduation in 1972 (I think). It was a beautiful trip, but my most vivid memory was my grandpa driving the two lane switchbacks up and down the mountains with no guardrails. AAAARRRGGGHH! For a 14 year old kid from the flatlands of Indiana that was quite the experience!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who do you know in moscow idaho Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page