Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Gifts received from 2012 Secret Sister
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts received from 2012 Secret Sister Next Topic
Page: of 5

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2012 :  11:12:30 AM  Show Profile

To those Ladies who have yet to send something to their partner.

You don't need to go out and purchase items. Just send a card or note. Maybe you have something you received from someone that is just not your taste. Maybe you made something.

Please, please let me know by emailing me direct if you are still in this swap or not. I have girls that have sent wonderful things to there partners yet have received nothing from you.

take care everyone.
khartquilt
Kathy Hart, 2012 secret sister swap hostess.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
Go to Top of Page

hoosiercountry
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

karla
north port fl
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2012 :  08:32:02 AM  Show Profile
A big THANK YOU to my SS again this month, yesterday I picked up Saturday's mail and I was given a very nice suprise package. In it was two sweet smelling heart shaped bath fizzers, a glass case-blue with chickens and ducks(all my favorites), that will be put to good use. And a hand crafted heart shape pot holder. You are the BEST SS ever, Thank you so much I really like everything.
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  09:47:44 AM  Show Profile
check out this FABULOUSNESS i recieved this today from my WONDERFUL SECRET SISTER. you absolutley have my taste right on.. i love everything.. i hope all is well with you.. thanks so much

http://plumkrazy.etsy.com
http://plumkrazyvintage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  6:42:06 PM  Show Profile

Two Beautiful Cards from my Secret Sister. I owe you a huge apology. I got your gorgeous handmade card
right when I had my upper teeth taken out for a denture. I have been in lots of pain with swelling...and
just failed to post the picture. I am so sorry! I love it! It came just in the right time to cheer me
up and add some sweetness to a not so pleasant experience. Now I have to go 2 months with no upper teeth.
(I know my Vanity is showing :+( )

The card I received today was so tender and I felt so badly that I left you thinking I hadn't received
your card. And Kathy got worried about some gals not receiving anything...that I think she got us all
overly worried that our secret sisters were complaining to her that they weren't receiving anything from
us, which wasn't her intent at all. So, it seems that you were as confused as I was...thinking I might
be telling her you weren't sending me things...NOT TRUE AT ALL. And I can totally relate to the financial
crunch right now. We are feeling it too...as we are having to pay cash upfront for all my dental. That is
like $500.00 dollor chunks. Both hubby and I are on fixed incomes...that is not easy. So, all that to say
I love everything you have sent me and don't worry your pretty little heart one bit. And please forgive me
for worrying you.

Living Loved,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2012 :  1:15:04 PM  Show Profile
message from Darlene to her secert sister:
Hi I just wanted to let you know that I received my secret sister gift for February and do not have much time to let her know on the right sight.
It was a lovely package and I loved every thing that came with it.
I do like pierced earrings and would like to let her know, but do not know where the sight is to thank who ever sends the package.
Please forward this to the right sight as I am at the library and my time is up.
I love this site and do not have a working computer at this time so am trying to keep up through the library so I will be on again next week.
Thank you so much and my gift for my ss will be going out again next week.
hugs and thanks.
darlene.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
Go to Top of Page

dragonflyhoneybee
Farmgirl in Training

40 Posts

Melissa Carr
Concrete WA
USA
40 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2012 :  10:10:10 PM  Show Profile
I am so sorry, Secret Sister for not getting on sooner & saying thank you for all of the wonderful gifts you have sent, For Jan & Feb. It is such a treat to get something in the mail for ME that is fun....especially love the chocolate¢¾ Thank you for the card you sent as well!! Farmgirl Hugs!! ~Melissa Carr

Edited by - dragonflyhoneybee on Feb 27 2012 3:25:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  03:02:53 AM  Show Profile
Dear secret Sister,
I received your package Saturday. Keep trying to post, but having trouble with my phone. I love, love everything! Hope you are feeling better and your illness was nothing serious.
Hug and Blessings!
Go to Top of Page

quiltingbea
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

bea
gretna va
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  06:19:42 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister,
I received your package last week. I'm sorry I didn't post it sooner. My Dad had been sick and in a nursing home since Dec. and last Monday he passed. Being the only girl in the family it fell on me to take care of all the arrangements. Your package came on one of my down days.
The dancing/singing bear really lifted my spirits. Thank you again....Your Farmgirl Sister

To everything their is a season....
Go to Top of Page

Miksgirl
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Margie
Stockton Ca
USA
12 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  06:31:10 AM  Show Profile
How do I join the secret sister swap
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1425 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1425 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  07:04:18 AM  Show Profile
Thank You secert sister for the wonderful earings and card.
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Miksgirl
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Margie
Stockton Ca
USA
12 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  09:57:27 AM  Show Profile
How do you choose a sister?
Go to Top of Page

PawPawGirl
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Shellee
Thornville Ohio
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  11:10:19 AM  Show Profile
Wa do (Thank you) so very much for your thoughtful gifts dear Secret FG Sister! The Cherokee cookbook is a treasure! Many blessings to you.

Embrace Simplicity~Celebrate Comfort~Seek Connectedness Farmgirl#87 Shellee Rae

Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  12:09:26 PM  Show Profile
Dear wonderful secret sister,
I love all my precious gifts. The lip gloss is very tasty coconut is good. Gloves and foot soak and the beautiful card. Thank you sooooooo much

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: go fishing, play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  5:57:56 PM  Show Profile

to my secret sister,
Thank you so very much for all the gifts you have sent to me I love everything you have sent.
I have been having computer trouble so am using one where ever I can get on, but I also was subscribed to this site and was putting my thanks on another one. So I am now back on the right track....Thanks so much it is so nice to be thought of.
Your really wonderful.
darlene

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another" Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2012 :  5:59:48 PM  Show Profile
Oh dear secret sister I did get the message from you and yes I do have pierced ears.
You have a wonderful day okk.
hugs
darlene

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another" Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1425 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1425 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2012 :  05:01:21 AM  Show Profile
Hi! Thank You secert sister for the wonderful birthday card and earring. Also THANK YOU for the prayers.
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2012 :  4:54:16 PM  Show Profile

Sorry that ya all have to kink your necks. Thank You So Much Secret Sister. The mirror and box
are cute...and somehow you found out that I like Vintage pieces of Jewelry. You're So Sweet!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

gspringman
True Blue Farmgirl

387 Posts

Gail
Bonanza Oregon
USA
387 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  10:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Send gspringman a Yahoo! Message
It saddens me to do this but, I will be sending out my last ss gift in April. I enjoy giving as much as I enjoy receiving, but my ss has not chosen to participate. Even a lovely card each month would have put a smile on my face and probably brightened my day. It is unfortunate that you asked to be in this but then do not participate. I truely hope all is well with you and your family.

Just remember, if you must back out of a swap, be courteous enough to let someone know.

Gail
Farmgirl #486

http://grammasladybug.blogspot.com/
http://klamathfallscharmingchicks.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  10:25:54 AM  Show Profile
Oh sorry Gail for that SS. But I would be willing to participate.

Hugs, Joan

Opportunity Never Arrives...It's Here!
Farmgirl 3842
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  11:18:33 AM  Show Profile
sorry Gail. the ss swap is always such fun, sorry it didnt work out well for you.. i thought a while back someone said that this ss may be ending in april. am i right? could someone please let me know? thanks

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  11:53:48 AM  Show Profile
Cherly...yes, this will be ending in April, with a new round starting soon after from what our Hostess
said. IF we could just get women to follow through with their commitment no one would have hurt feelings
ever. BUT unfortunately there are always those whole flake out. Very Sad and Very Discouraging for those
who love to give but get nothing in return.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  12:04:46 PM  Show Profile
I would gladly like to join in the fun in the next round of SS. Please include my name....thanks

Opportunity Never Arrives...It's Here!
Farmgirl 3842
Go to Top of Page

cheryl keyes
True Blue Farmgirl

468 Posts

cheryl
millinocket maine
USA
468 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  6:25:54 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Peggy Ann, i feel so sad that some people didnt participate as they had promised. i have always had such fun with the ss swaps here,,, will certainly sign up again. Did you get my note cards??? did you like them?? hope so..

Go to Top of Page

Jessi Lynn
True Blue Farmgirl

144 Posts

New York
USA
144 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2012 :  8:46:52 PM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister,
I recieved the lovely scarf you made today.
I just love it-you can never have too many scarves.
I think this could dress up any outfit.

Can't wait to wear it out!

Thanks again,
Jessi Lynn
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  1:20:12 PM  Show Profile
Hello there Secret Sister,

It is supposed to snow tomorrow night and it is getting cloudy. I was thrilled to find your package. I rushed home so I could check it out. The seeds will of course have to wait but it sure gives me something to look forward to. The lotion is terrific I had to try it immediately. I am assuming you make these organic lotions. If you do they are great as soon as I know who you are I will want more.
Thank you again for your thoughtful gift. Wish you and your family the best.

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: go fishing, play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Gifts received from 2012 Secret Sister Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page