Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Customer service
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Customer service Next Topic  

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  1:42:11 PM  Show Profile
Every single year I have subscribed to Mary Jane's Farm magazine I have to contact customer service by e-mail or phone to get my issues and my Mother's gift subscription going,I renew,pay for it and then a month or two later,no sign of it,so I contact customer service and get told that my order accidentally got added to my Mothers or in the case where my Mother is missing issues then her order got mixed with mine and made into a two year,etc...
Then we get promised replacement issues or our subscription extended to replace the missed issues and then it never does actually get extended.
I do this every single year upon renewing both my own and my Mom's subscription,having to get it all ironed out and receiving it,my Mom's subscription was supposed to end with the December issue,well,she never received it and the website says it is now expired,so much for her replacement issue for the December issue she didn't get last year,thanks alot people.
Do I have to just cancel and buy it at the bookstore in order to bypass the hassle?
I would just love for once to send in the little renewal card,pay for it and actually have the magazine arrive for both my Mother and myself but that hasn't actually ever happened in all the years I have subscribed to this magazine,it's too bad because we love it.
I e-mailed customer service several days ago and am still waiting for an actual response and of course I'll probably still get the same promises of extension,etc..then I'll be back next year calling customer service and tryng to get it all sorted out again,it's become like an annual holiday event,almost a tradition!

"Today's Mighty Oak is just Yesterday's Nut"

woolgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

901 Posts

Elizabeth
Great Lakes IL
USA
901 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  1:59:45 PM  Show Profile
That's unfortunate. I have always had outstanding customer service from the MJF team!

Liz
Farmgirl #1947
www.militaryfarmgirl.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MilitaryFarmGirl
Go to Top of Page

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  2:12:01 PM  Show Profile
Usually Brian is very helpful.

....it's what's inside a women, when she's up against the land.

Farmgirl #680!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lessielouise22
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  3:18:51 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kathryn,

I am very sorry to hear that you have been having so many problems with your and your Mother's subscription. We are always severely distressed to hear of subscribers having so many problems getting their full subscription. If you would be willing to call or email me to let me know your mailing address as well as your Mother's and any issues that you have missed, I can get them in the mail ASAP.

I am also forwarding your post to the publisher that we have partnered up with so that they can be aware of the issues you have been running into. I did want to let you know that we do take your concerns and other subscriber concerns seriously, especially when it relates to customer service. In August we switched the company that handles our magazine mailing list and toll free subscription line. For some time we had received complaints about subscribers having difficulties such as yours. We moved the mailing list to a smaller company based in Big Sandy, TX. I am very happy that the new company seems to be making fewer errors and responding to any concerns in a more efficient manner. I am concerned that you emailed them several days ago and have not received a response yet. Would you be willing to let me know which email address you sent your concerns to?

Providing skilled and responsive customer service for subscribers is something that the magazine industry struggles with on a daily basis. One of the big roadblocks is that magazine content is priced very low. This leads to companies that manage mail lists not always having all of the resources they need. I am always happy to be a more direct link for any customer questions or concern. I work Monday through Friday 9 - 5 Pacific time. I'm usually the person who answers the phone so I encourage you to give me a call at 888-750-6004.

I am very sorry that you have had so many problems getting the subscriptions. If you would be willing to let me know the address' for both subscriptions I can have my contact at the publisher do a little more in-depth research to get you squared away.

Thanks,

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

henlady35904
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Kim
Gadsden Alabama
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  5:34:23 PM  Show Profile
Kathyrn, I didn't receive one issue this year and sent Brian an email. He is great...received my missed magazine within a few days. He will get this fixed for you! Don't give up.

Farmgirl Sister #2667
Go to Top of Page

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2011 :  2:59:06 PM  Show Profile
I did mean to follow up and let you all know that I got a very helpful response from Greg and that all of the problems I've been having are now worked out and I am very happy to have it resolved and have just received the Dec/Jan issue,thank you for the great service and the time and attention spent in e-mailing me and sorting out this issue!

"Today's Mighty Oak is just Yesterday's Nut"
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2011 :  5:04:54 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad it worked out Kathryn. Please feel free to call or email me if you ever have any more difficulties.

~Brian
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Customer service Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page