Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Anyone else have Adrenal fatigue?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Anyone else have Adrenal fatigue? Next Topic  

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  08:31:37 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
I was given a book by my doctor. It fits me to a tea. Plus I have thyroid dysfunction.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

www.morganicinstitute.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  12:03:57 PM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
http://www.montereybaynaturopathy.com/npg/adrenal-fatigue-tired-exhaustion-holistic-natural-naturopathic-monterey-ca.html

Here is some more info.

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

javawench
Farmgirl in Training

18 Posts

Rachel
Wichita KS
USA
18 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  3:49:55 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by MrsRooster

I was given a book by my doctor. It fits me to a tea. Plus I have thyroid dysfunction.

Farmgirl #1259

SHINE your light so that all can see.
Go to Top of Page

javawench
Farmgirl in Training

18 Posts

Rachel
Wichita KS
USA
18 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2011 :  3:51:25 PM  Show Profile
I was just recently diagnosed with adrenal fatigue by my naturopath Dr. I also am going to have an ultrasound done on my thyroid this Monday. Have been on thyroid meds for about ten years...

Rachel

SHINE your light so that all can see.
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2011 :  3:05:01 PM  Show Profile
I have low thyroid and I am always tired no matter how much sleep I get, maybe I should look into this.. thanks...

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

avlfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Cameron
Asheville NC
USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2012 :  8:05:56 PM  Show Profile
Have any of you also explored the possibility of food allergies/intolerance. I just discovered I was gluten intolerant and once I stopped eating it and it cleared out of my system, I found that I had more energy than I have ever felt before. For the first time in my life, I don't have to drag myself out of the bed every morning. My thyroid has been tested regularly the last few years and has always been low but not enough to warrant meds, and now, it's as if everything is in balance hormonally speaking.

It's what you do that makes your soul. ~Barbara Kingsolver
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2012 :  3:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
No, thyroid has been wacky since 1993.

I am doing so much better since reading this book and using vitamin supplements.

Love Puritan's Pride for vitamins. Great value for the money. I got buy two get three free. So I got five bottles for my money. Go to http://www.puritan.com

They even have vegan sourced vitamins where available.

www.flossesandcrosses.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2012 :  10:27:30 AM  Show Profile
My chiropractor diagnosed me several years ago with it and put me on an adrenal supplement to help support my adrenal glands. She also recommended yoga, walking, and meditation to help me de-stress. I've been on thyroid meds for years. Noticed about 6 months ago my throat seemed swollen over my thyroid and it felt like somebody's hand was over my throat. Ultrasound showed several nodules. Thyroid scan showed normal uptake though so they just want to monitor it every 6 months now. Chiropractor put me on a glandular supplement and I noticed a lot of improvement in my thyroid symptoms since starting that. I've been very stressed the past 6 months so I probably need to start taking the adrenal gland supplement again and definately need to get some exercise to de-stress. I've been considering the book. Glad to hear it was informative and helped you.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Anyone else have Adrenal fatigue? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page