Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Round #5 Valentine Heart Shaped YO-YO Swap Closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round #5 Valentine Heart Shaped YO-YO Swap Closed Next Topic
Page: of 4

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2012 :  09:27:17 AM  Show Profile
Dianne, I received your beautiful Valentine yo-yo's! The Valentine itself is just beautiful..brightened the day truly. Thank you! Decided to Take a pic of all together.
What is that you say, Linda? There is only one chocolate dove? (oh no..don't look at my lips...wink,wink)

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2012 :  10:36:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I am one lucky lady, look what I got in the mail today from Dianne. Even tho I wasn't able to join this swap. I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2012 :  11:24:27 AM  Show Profile
Dianne , Thank you for the yoyos I received them today. :)

Hugs, Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2012 :  6:26:35 PM  Show Profile
My mailbox also held a beautiful card and yoyo's today!! The buttons are outstanding--thank-you Dianne! The card was very nice, I hung it in my craft room. Thanks again!

Judith--did not notice missing dove heart, but they are so good. Glad you enjoyed!

Got my material for the next swap, need to find a few more buttons (guess thats my excuse to go to Michaels) lol
Have a great weekend Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2012 :  11:43:35 PM  Show Profile

My new cell phone is a pain in the neck for me and you...it posts all my pictures sideways.
I have even gone in and rotated them before I upload and it still prints side ways.

Anyway...Dianne thanks for the beautiful yoyos. Lovely buttons too!

Judith...I loved your picture of all the cards and YoYo's looks really festive.

Live Loved,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round #5 Valentine Heart Shaped YO-YO Swap Closed Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page