Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Round #5 Valentine Heart Shaped YO-YO Swap Closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round #5 Valentine Heart Shaped YO-YO Swap Closed Next Topic
Page: of 4

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2012 :  10:03:07 PM  Show Profile

Got My Pretties from Debi Carr today!!! Loved your buttons...just lovely!

Mine are all wrapped and ready to go out on Monday girls.

Linda...hope your knee is doing better.

Love and Valentine Hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2012 :  4:58:37 PM  Show Profile
Debi and Judith, I received my yoyo's!! Thanks-so much--they are beautiful with the shiney buttons. Great job to you both..! My are in the mail on Saturday, so you should be getting them any day!! Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2012 :  6:47:28 PM  Show Profile
Linda and Judith I received your most beautiful yo-yos today! I am going to put all of them in a jar and display them on the coffee table for valentines day !
Hugs, Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2012 :  11:32:55 PM  Show Profile

Judith's beautiful Valentine Yo-Yo's

I got Linda's today ...will try to post that picture tomorrow. You gals all found such pretty buttons.

Thanks to both of you for the extra tuck-ins!!!! Fun!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2012 :  09:07:04 AM  Show Profile
Linda, I received your very sweet yo-yo's today! They were such an upper to lift my spirits! I think tomorrow I will post a pic of the hearts I have so far! Thanks, too for the tuck-ins! Darn..now I will have to wait for tomorrow to gobble.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  12:03:24 AM  Show Profile

Finally was able to post Linda's pretty Valentine Yo-Yo's too. I have been trying
off and on since last night. Frustrating! But Success at last! Thanks for the
extra tuck ins too.

Hugs and Loves,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  10:52:16 AM  Show Profile
Peggy , I received your beautiful card and yo-yos today.

Hugs, Debi Carr #1983
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  3:06:35 PM  Show Profile
Great Deb...hope they arrived OK!

Hey Yo-Yo Momma's...I got an email from Margo...she is moved and Settling in Ohio
where her family is. She said I could share her email with you. But I am asking if you
would send her a Valentine Card with 6 valentine yo-yo's to her also. A couple of us
already have...but now she is feeling like trying to work on Yo-yo's so this would not
only uplift her...but give her a small project to work on as she feels up to it. Here
new address is included in the message I believe...if not I will post it on the end.

peg i don't mind sharing at all-
you know from the boards that i was diagnosed with breast cancer in mid december- it is a 2cm lump and has spread to lymph nodes- don't know yet if the cancer has gone to any other body parts-lungs bones etc...
today i meet with the medical oncologist to start a plan=original dr wanted to do chemo then lumpectomy then radiation- that was before finding out about lymph nodes- not sure what this doc will say- probly same- i am torn between that and mastectomy- i am afraid of the radiation-and will tell them so--if they do mast i would just as soon do both breasts but not sure if medicaid will allow...(not having ins sucks big time!!)

my kids and my grandkids are here in ohio- i have 3 grown kids and there are 2 daughters in law as well as my (1st)ex (my kids' dad) and his wife who can all help with driving cooking etc etc... my ex husband with whom i live is 72 and has many of his own disabilities as well as we were stuck in the middle of nowhere's land in michigan--now we are 10 mins from the hospital , the treatment ctr, malls ,stores, family! i was actually worried about my own care if we stayed up north- our church folk are great but they are not family!

i'll be 58 on saturday and plan to beat this! i'm babysitting for two of my grands fri nite and we'll have birthday lunch on sunday after church as a family- it can't get much better!

i have a job lined up paying well and can go back to school tho i don't know what if anyhing transfers of what i have taken..deal with it when i get to it!

so my question to you sweet peggy- can i whine to get you to do spring heart yo yo's?????

i still have my red and pink ones cut out but not my whites(waited to cut the fabric!) and plan on sewing them during chemo treatments- great to tag along!!!!

big hugs to you this morning!
margo

ADDRESS FOR MARGO:

Margo Malcheski
178 Brunswick Dr. #A
Elyria, OH 44035

Thanks Farmgirls!

Living Loved,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2012 :  11:45:17 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for sharing Peggy. I did also receive an email from Margo and I have been working on putting a care package tog. for her. I know it will be good for her if everyone does even a little something to lift her during this time. I have to say we have a wonderful group of ladies here !
Farmgirl Blessings to All,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  09:57:45 AM  Show Profile
Oh fabulous Debi...just what I was hoping for. Also, we want to remember that Cancer Treatments
go on for a long time...so, let's keep her receiving those little uplifts. Thanks Everyone!!!

Living Loved,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2012 :  11:11:25 AM  Show Profile
Yes cancer treatments do go on for a long time. I know this all too well, I went through it seven years ago with my son. He had Hodgkins Lymphoma. Thanks to God he came through it. But it was the most stressful time of our lives.
Blessings to All,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2012 :  11:33:43 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, I received your yo-yo's yesterday! Such cute, different buttons!
Thank you so much!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2012 :  08:11:22 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, I had already corresponded with Margo, and her yoyo's are in the mail. I am glad everyone possible will be joining in. I told her don't feel obligated, just wanted to treat her. You all have a great weekend. Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  7:17:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi my yoyo momas. Has everyone received all their yoyos yet? Iam just trying to keep track.

Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 01 2012 01:05:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  8:09:31 PM  Show Profile
I think I'm missing Diannes? I don't know , I lost track.

Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2012 :  8:14:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I want to thank you all for posting pics of the yo yo's I hate I missed out on this one but hope to be able to do the next. I love seeing the pics....

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2012 :  06:20:53 AM  Show Profile
i have to chime in and say thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have received several envelopes of wonderful yo yos and some tucks and even some chocolate-tho i had to pry it off one of the yo yos!!!!
gals- you are all so loving and giving!!!!!! i still am unpacking and when i do sit it has been to crash so i haven't started putting thread to cloth yet but i do intend to keep on!!!!

so-peg---are we gonna do spring colors?????? or st pats green??????hahaha --i could start whining if i must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw i bought a big cork bulletin board to hang by my desk for cards and uplifts--i love seeing everyone's thoughts and hugs and prayers each day!!!! i do need to glam it up a bit tho!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  7:07:47 PM  Show Profile
Hey Margo, I hope the yoyo was not ruined with the chocolate. They told me that it would not be put thru the rollers, and I hoped it would not get to hot. I too was wondering about St. Pats saw some cute material at Hancocks. Glad you got settled and getting to crash. You deserve the down time.

I believe that I am also missing Diannes---did she drop out?

Ok Peggy!! any plans for St. Pat's? Hope all of you farmgirls are doing good.. Have a great week!!! Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2012 :  9:28:03 PM  Show Profile
I am Pooped girls...I need a break for a little bit! If one of you others want to hostess a St. Pats/Easter/Spring Theme go for it. I would even probably participate...but with all my trips
to Dr.'s and Dentists lately and for the next 2 months...I don't want to Hostess, no matter how
much whining I hear.(Margo) LOL

Big Big Hugs To You All...Love you dearly,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  08:38:43 AM  Show Profile
Ok Peggy , I will give you a much needed break and Hostess the next swap. Be prepared for questions if I need a little help though.

Farmgirl Hugs ,
Debi Carr #1983
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  10:49:24 AM  Show Profile
Awesome Debi!!!! And I will be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Let us know on here...when you have posted the New Swap and then we can pop
on and sign up.

Debi...by the way, did you send me two sets of Valentine Yo-Yo's on this last
Swap or did I just think you sent me two???? LOL *wink and giggle* I told you
I need a break!

Live Loved,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2012 :  11:06:46 AM  Show Profile
The new swap has been posted !
Round #6 Heart Shaped Yo-yos.

Stop by and sign up!
Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  1:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
I can't believe I went to my mail box today and had a package from Judith....with some very pretty yo yo's and 4 ghirardelli chocolates...along with a cute little heart with 2 pins inside. Thank you so much for the yo yo's Judith, even tho I didn't do this round...the yo yo's are beautiful and so are the buttons and the chocolates are so tasty...thank you...

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...

http://ourgeorgiafarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2012 :  9:35:47 PM  Show Profile
Is anyone else missing Diannes yo -yos? Just wondering , if she dropped out and I missed it?
Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

DEW
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

Dianne
Weiser Idaho
USA
317 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  10:44:01 AM  Show Profile
Hi
Sorry the yo - yos got out late. They are in the mail and you should have them soon. Life kind of got in the way.

I have all of your yo - yos on my piano. Looking at them makes smile.

Dianne
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Round #5 Valentine Heart Shaped YO-YO Swap Closed Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page