sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  07:50:29 AM  Show Profile
Once every winter, I fall down! It is usually on the ice or snow. This year it was in the shower. Let's just say that I fell right out of the shower. Now I am 5'11" and not exactly a spring chicken. The old saying that the bigger they are, the harder they fall turns out to be true.

Other than a little hitch in my gitty-up, I came out of it pretty well. My back door might be a little bruised, but not near as bad as my ego. :)

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog - www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

Etsy Store - www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  03:12:52 AM  Show Profile
Sherone,
Sorry about your fall, I hope you are not too bruised. Hopefully that is your fall for the year!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Don't go with the flow...you are the flow.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  07:08:56 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Diane! It's so nice to have sisters you can cry to when you get a bump in life. :)

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog - www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

Etsy Store - www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!

Edited by - sherone_13 on Nov 22 2011 07:09:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  12:32:48 PM  Show Profile
Ouch! Glad you didn't get too injured! The last time I fell was in a parking lot last year. Needed to back up just a tad and forgot the concrete parking stop was right behind me and when I put my foot back, OOOPS! All the way over. I was taking my Hobbs for a walk and he just came up to me and asked what I was doing on the ground? My "extra padding served me well in this one instance and I was uninjured. Picked myself up, dusted my butt off then looked around to see who witnessed my clumsiness. Thank goodness the parking lot was empty! I've alway thought that about my height too but I'm a shorty (5' 7") compared to you! One of these days it's going to be "help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Audrey

Good boy Hobbs! I love and miss you.
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Once a Winter Fall Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page