Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Meridian Or Nampa Idaho Farmgirls.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Meridian Or Nampa Idaho Farmgirls. Next Topic  

BusyBeeMary
True Blue Farmgirl

178 Posts

Mary
Nampa Idaho
178 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2011 :  4:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Send BusyBeeMary a Yahoo! Message
Hi ladies, I am soooo excited. Our offer was accepted and we are closing the deal in two weeks for our house on 2 acres in Nampa... outskirts toward Meridian. So very happy. Im hoping to meet some farmgirls out that way. And Will need to hire some good strong young men to help us unload the moving van... but we are moving slowly over the winter and then will do the big furniture in June.

We have one senior in highschool that we are waiting for Graduation before we move him.. then hes off to dorm life in college. After raising 5 kids, and having our careers.. we are going for our lifelong dream of retiring in Idaho. I was raised on a farm and the saying is true! You can take the farm girl off of the farm but you can't take the farm out of the farmgirl! Hope to meet some of you ladies for some fun sewing,quilting, scrapbooking, Papercraftin, hiking, stamping, gardening, cooking, canning, and whatever else trouble we can get into.

To Live a Full life one must LOVE MANY THINGS- Vincent Van Gogh

Mary Fitzpatrick
http//www.Thepurplecrazylady.blogspot.com

caitlinsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

86 Posts

Kim
St.A Idaho
USA
86 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2011 :  10:42:32 PM  Show Profile
Congrats! I'm in Eastern Idaho. I never thought I would call this place home but I do gladly. How exciting for your family. Enjoy this great state!

www.imnaturallysimple.com
SIMPLIFY!
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2011 :  07:02:10 AM  Show Profile
I am in northern Idaho Love it not so much farming but a big garden.
Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2011 :  08:14:16 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Congratulations Mary! I am so happy for you!

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2011 :  8:20:38 PM  Show Profile
Congrats! I lived in New Plymouth. It's a great area. Hope you settle right in and enjoy it.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Meridian Or Nampa Idaho Farmgirls. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page