Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 Technical Support
 forum starts with oldest posts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Technical Support: Previous Topic forum starts with oldest posts Next Topic  

herbalady
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Lynn
Northford Connecticut
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2011 :  07:19:03 AM  Show Profile
Hi
I just joined Farmgirl Connection and have a question.
When I click onto a forum, the first page shows up and it is the last posting dates.
If I want to see the most recent, I have to click on every page until I get to the final one. One forum had 123 pages.
Also to see my posting and responses, it brings me to the same oldest posting page.
Is there something I missed along the way of instructions?

Lynn

"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your barefeet and the winds long to play with your hair"....Kahlil Gibran

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1497 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2011 :  07:59:56 AM  Show Profile
Lynn, go to the main forum page for your thread where all active topics are listed in the left hand column. Any threads that have more than one page will show a list of page numbers under the title. You should be able to click on the last page listed to get to the most recent posts for that topic.

If you are already into the thread, in the upper Right corner (top blue stripe) and lower Left corner (bottom blue stripe) there is a dropdown menu where you can select the specific page you want to go to. If you click on the last page listed it should take you to the most recent posts.

That's how I do it on my screen, anyway. Hope this helps!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

herbalady
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Lynn
Northford Connecticut
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2011 :  10:15:14 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Marilyn, don't know how I missed that Duh!!

Lynn

"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your barefeet and the winds long to play with your hair"....Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic forum starts with oldest posts Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page