Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 Prayers For Kit Carson and Eads Colo......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Prayers For Kit Carson and Eads Colo...... Next Topic  

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  2:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
Some of you may know the horrible accident that happened involving a foster Dad taking 12 children to school...He did not see that the truck was stopped in construction zone and ran into the back of it...the dad and 5 of the children did not survive..this has been a sad, sad time for his wife and remaining children..the Eads Colo and Kit Carson Communities are numb...the services for all 6 will be on Friday...Please...on bended knee...pray for the mother, remaining children...extended families..and our local volunteer fireman and emt's who knew everyone of them...girls..this has been so hard and prayer is what is needed..Blessings and thank you...Shirl on the Eastern Plains of Colorado...

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  2:45:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
I am so sorry...I posted a prayer request in the wrong forum...I thought I was in Family Matters...and I dont know how or what to do to fix it...again I am so sorry...Shirl

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

smiley
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

lea
pea ridge arkansas
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2011 :  6:53:55 PM  Show Profile
I prayed. Shirley we dont understand alot of times why but we still need to trust. God knows the reason.God be with you all.
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Prayers For Kit Carson and Eads Colo...... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page