Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ****Stuff a Stocking****Closed :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ****Stuff a Stocking****Closed :) Next Topic
Page: of 11

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2011 :  2:45:17 PM  Show Profile
Casey,(catturner68)
Your stocking went out in todays mail...Sent it USPS with delivery confirmation. Hope you enjoy the goodies and a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Holiday Smiles,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..

Edited by - laurentany on Nov 29 2011 2:46:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2011 :  2:49:12 PM  Show Profile
No worries Peggy...It will just be one week closer to Christmas :) Your stocking went out today priority mail with delivery confirmation. Let me know when it arrives safely!

Hugs, Tammy
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2011 :  4:43:58 PM  Show Profile
Tammy..will do farmgirl...looking forward to it.

Blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!
Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2011 :  5:17:13 PM  Show Profile
LindaJo, your stocking is in the mail. I'm having computer issues and lost your email address.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://www.artfire.com/users/PiNOKEEOs
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2011 :  04:02:03 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Annette! Your Stocking is going out in today's mail!
Please let me know when it arrives!!!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

Children...
Love them
Nurture them
Teach them well
and Believe in them...
For they are our future
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2011 :  07:40:37 AM  Show Profile
Annie, Annie,! Oh how Precious!! I opened the box you said to open, after Thanksgiving!! You could not have given me anything else and I would be happy! My other gifts are still wrapped in my stocking! Here is a pic. I won't leave it here,I have the perfect place between 2 new candle holders I got for my Fireplace mantel!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Sabrena Orr
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Sabrena
Olympia WA
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2011 :  09:23:32 AM  Show Profile
Julie...your Stocking & goodies should be delivered Dec 1st! Feel free to open & enjoy! I am waiting to open yours once I know yours has safely arrived!

Sabrena, Olympia
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2011 :  09:49:29 AM  Show Profile
Connie...I agree that is just sooooo beautiful and JOY is also
my God given Word that I live by and surround myself with.

blessings and joy,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be joyous, to be passionate, and to Be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Nov 30 2011 09:50:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2011 :  12:16:04 PM  Show Profile
Teresa, I will be watching for it. I should have yours in the mail no later than Friday....the holiday caught me off gaurd and I am runnng a wee bit behind.

someplace between lost and found
annette FS#1372

not all who wander are lost

why worry about the comming storm when you can learn to dance in the rain
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2011 :  5:17:50 PM  Show Profile
*No worries Annette*

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

Children...
Love them
Nurture them
Teach them well
and Believe in them...
For they are our future
Go to Top of Page

beekeepersgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1423 Posts

Luanne
Cresco PA
USA
1423 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2011 :  05:32:15 AM  Show Profile
Winnie -

Your box is going out today - please let me know when it gets there!

Merry Christmas my farmgirl friend...........

Luanne

beekeepersgirl #691

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2011 :  6:47:15 PM  Show Profile
I received my package from Phyllis yesterday. THANK YOU Phyllis. I wish you could see this stocking and Phyllis's skill in putting it together. It is luxurious, rich, beautiful! Red leather with a fur cuff,can't believe the feel and the look of the stocking. And lots of packages she stuffed it to the toe-took me awhile to get them all out. i kind of put them under the stocking-I didn't want to cover up the stocking, I can see I should have taken 2 photos to show off the packages. She had 2 marked I could open right away-the tags-yeah! lots of tags to have fun with and the counted cross stitch which I will do come January when things get slow. Thank you Phyllis-I couldn't be happier! You are a creative and generous farmgirl.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  05:12:55 AM  Show Profile
Tammy C...Oh, My Goodness Girl...you blew me away with my Fabulous Stocking!!!! Everthing was
sooooo STUNNING that I actually cried with delight and tears! I was glad that I was the only
one home because I would have freaked my husband out! LOL

I can not possibly do this wonder of wonders justice...by just plopping on here a picture of
everything grouped together...so girls, I may bore you...but I am going to post a few pictures
everyday...so you can enjoy along with me.

First: Here is the most beautiful handmade book I have ever seen done. I even took this to my
Bible Study Group last night and let everyone enjoy it's beauty too. Everyone was So Impressed!
Here Are the Pictures of the Book.

These pictures do not even do this Beautiful Vintage Christmas Book justice. It really is
breathtaking and so stunningly done. Thank You Tammy for all your hard work on this, Iam
blessed beyond words.

Love and Christmas Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  06:57:52 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, I am so so happy that you liked it....I had so much fun making the book for you! Sometimes I hit a creative roadblock but not this time....made with love!

Hugs, Tammy
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  07:43:53 AM  Show Profile
Wow, Peggy! You are one lucky girl! I'm sure the pictures don't do the book justice, but they look amazing so I can only imagine how beautiful it is in person!
Tammy, where did you get all of the great pictures and cut outs? Are they from old Christmas cards? Beautiful, beautiful work!

Emily
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  08:03:13 AM  Show Profile
Emily - I just want you to know that your stocking is going out on Monday. I have to get everything wrapped and I managed to pull out the wrapping paper last night from the attic but I'm sure I won't get it done tonight to go out tomorrow morning since we have plans, so forgive me, you won't get it until next week. I'm not sure when we were suppose to have them shipped by, but it will be Monday for sure. I'll bet you think I forgot, didn't you ;) (Just kidding, I don't know if you think that or not, but I didn't forget)

Tammy that book is beautiful!!! I hope I can make Emily that happy! And Phyllis - a LEATHER stocking? WOW, that's creative and smart!

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com
www.etsy.com/shop/cybertiques

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  09:46:33 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Emily and Ginny for the kind words about my book! Emily, I have been making these books for about 6 years now and have a studio full of vintage cards, postcards, books and other ephemera that I have collected over the years. I especially love making Christmas books and had so much fun making this one for Peggy. It is wonderful to make something especially for someone who loves it! I have sold them in local stores and on ebay, but there's nothing like making one just for someone special!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  09:50:09 AM  Show Profile
Linda and Phyllis...that leather stocking IS Amazing!!!

Tammy...I more than felt the creative Love ...My Dear Farmgirl! :+)

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  09:56:23 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, I just want to say also that putting your stocking together was such a fun experience for me. In the midst of buying iphones, xboxes, Ugg boots (and let's not forget the Justin Bieber perfume set...LOL)...this stocking really made me feel the joy of giving and the spirit of Christmas...just sayin'....I loved doing it xoxo
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  1:48:12 PM  Show Profile
Wow that is really beautiful!
darlene

quote:
Originally posted by Killarney

Annie, Annie,! Oh how Precious!! I opened the box you said to open, after Thanksgiving!! You could not have given me anything else and I would be happy! My other gifts are still wrapped in my stocking! Here is a pic. I won't leave it here,I have the perfect place between 2 new candle holders I got for my Fireplace mantel!

Imagine....#3392

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another" Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  1:50:03 PM  Show Profile
Wow that is neat Linda Jo...I bet the feel of that leather stocking is really nice.
Have a great day
darlene

quote:
Originally posted by LindaJo

I received my package from Phyllis yesterday. THANK YOU Phyllis. I wish you could see this stocking and Phyllis's skill in putting it together. It is luxurious, rich, beautiful! Red leather with a fur cuff,can't believe the feel and the look of the stocking. And lots of packages she stuffed it to the toe-took me awhile to get them all out. i kind of put them under the stocking-I didn't want to cover up the stocking, I can see I should have taken 2 photos to show off the packages. She had 2 marked I could open right away-the tags-yeah! lots of tags to have fun with and the counted cross stitch which I will do come January when things get slow. Thank you Phyllis-I couldn't be happier! You are a creative and generous farmgirl.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another" Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  1:50:59 PM  Show Profile
That is a lot of beautiful work there.

quote:
Originally posted by pegsmiles

Tammy C...Oh, My Goodness Girl...you blew me away with my Fabulous Stocking!!!! Everthing was
sooooo STUNNING that I actually cried with delight and tears! I was glad that I was the only
one home because I would have freaked my husband out! LOL

I can not possibly do this wonder of wonders justice...by just plopping on here a picture of
everything grouped together...so girls, I may bore you...but I am going to post a few pictures
everyday...so you can enjoy along with me.

First: Here is the most beautiful handmade book I have ever seen done. I even took this to my
Bible Study Group last night and let everyone enjoy it's beauty too. Everyone was So Impressed!
Here Are the Pictures of the Book.

These pictures do not even do this Beautiful Vintage Christmas Book justice. It really is
breathtaking and so stunningly done. Thank You Tammy for all your hard work on this, Iam
blessed beyond words.

Love and Christmas Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  2:46:51 PM  Show Profile
What a fabulous stocking I received from Sabrina, Stuffed to the top and overflowing in the box. With wonderful stamps, papers, notecards, potholders, a christmas picture and owl votive holder and candles, scone mix, homecanned salmon and pickles, christmas ornament and it just keeps giving. Thank You Sabrina for the wonderful start to my christmas!

Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  2:54:56 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness, Ginny! How could I possibly think you forgot when I haven't even sent mine out yet! The closer to Christmas, the better because I would like to wait until Christmas Eve to open mine and I have no patience! I'm like a 5 year old when it comes to this stuff! (okay...okay...worse than a 5 year old!)

I will get yours in the mail this next week also. When you see the stocking, remember this is the first time i've sewn in a loooong time and keep a good sense of humor! :)

Have a good weekend and have fun doing whatever it is you have planned!

Emily
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2011 :  3:04:36 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I meant to thank you for posting pictures of the book. Actually, thank everyone for posting pictures. It's fun to see all the talent and fun things that are sent. The leather stocking that Phyllis made is beautiful and looks sooo soft! It would have been a shame not to get to see those things!

Tammy, i've made little books similar to yours, but not nearly this beautiful. After seeing yours, I went down to the antique shop in town to start my collection of vintage post cards to use! lol!

Emily
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ****Stuff a Stocking****Closed :) Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page