Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Anne of Green Gables treasures
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anne of Green Gables treasures Next Topic
Page: of 4

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  07:45:13 AM  Show Profile
Hi Holly, I would love to have an apron! I don't have any right now so if you would llike to send me one, that would be great! Thanks, Melanie

mellaisbella "I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  07:51:55 AM  Show Profile
hi Rebecca
What kind of placemats were you looking for? As for totebags, I do like them a lot, all sizes, but the one size I don't have yet is a smaller one (the size of a large book) if you have one of those, that would be great, if not, that's okay....have a good day, Mella

mellaisbella "I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

_Rebecca_
True Blue Farmgirl

568 Posts

Rebecca
OK
USA
568 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  4:12:41 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by mellaisbella

hi Rebecca
What kind of placemats were you looking for? Mella

Just curious what they were like. I will check my bags and see what I've got for you!

Rebecca

.·:*¨¨* :·.Rebecca.·:*¨¨* :·.
Wife of Jonathan, Mother of Joel, Caitlyn, Elia, Nathanael
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  1:30:24 PM  Show Profile
hi Aunt Jenny..soory it has been so long...thanks sooooo much for the Toque!!! it is so very nice and I just love it!! can't wait for the cold weather to get here. the only problem is I think I am going to have a problem keeping it away from my husband!! on a side note...just wondering...you mentioned that you were sending books too? hope they didn't lost in the mail as they haven't arrived yet. thanks again Mella

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  5:49:04 PM  Show Profile
Oh crud...forgot the books!! Remind me, please which books they were...I am such a spaz!!! I will send them right out..jeesh! Sorry!!! I am sure glad you like the toque.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  07:30:59 AM  Show Profile
Sent your books and an apron Monday..... enjoy and thank you.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  4:09:32 PM  Show Profile
Hey Tina...thanks, I'll keep my eye out for them, and I'll let you know when they come in!!! thanks, Mella

Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  4:29:56 PM  Show Profile
Hi Aunt Jenny, I think the books were one about Jam/pickle recipes, a herbal beautyboo/and or soap book.....btw...did you get my package yet? Cheers, Mella

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  7:27:08 PM  Show Profile
oh..yeah!! now I remember! I will get them out in the next couple days for sure. Thanks for being so patient!!
Nope..no package yet. I can hardly wait!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  11:44:44 AM  Show Profile
Hey Jenny, no problem whenever is best for you!! cheers! mella

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  12:16:01 PM  Show Profile
Hey Mel..the package came today. I can hardly wait for Summer to get home from school..she will adore the little doll!! And the magazines look wonderful..thanks for the Anne brochures and stuff too..how fun!! Thanks so much. Boy, the package looked as though the postmen had kicked it from Canada to here!! Our guy made me check to make sure everything was okay before he left...it was all intact and fine.

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  12:20:55 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jenny....funny you mention the package condition...i recently got a package in the mail (from England) and the same thing...all dogeared and ripped up..contents okay though...I am soo glad that you got it. Do let me know how Summer likes her Anne doll. HOORAY!!!

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  6:00:15 PM  Show Profile
Summer was "over the moon" with the doll. She is more than thrilled!!! So fun to see her that excited! She is reading Anne of Avonlea right now and loving it too.
And tonight, when everyone else is in bed I am going to read one of those magazines..they look wonderful!! I had never seen them before!!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  2:48:17 PM  Show Profile
Oh Jenny, I am so very pleased that Summer loves Anne as much as I do (and I'm sure a lot of us do) I never tire of going to the Anne of Green Gables house and walking through the "haunted forest" (I forget which book Anne talks about that in) it truly is a mgaical place to visit. HOw blessed I am to have such a treasure only 1 hour away form my house. Once again, I am very glad for Summer!!!! Cheers, Mella

Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  7:42:47 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness, Mella, I must apologise - all this time, I thought your scarf was on its way to you. BUT I just found the parcel underneath some stuff in my sewing basket - it is a very big basket and I often lose projects in there that I have forgotten to finish after being sidetracked! So I will send it to you on Monday - definitely! You were probably thinking terrible things about people that promise things and then don't do it! I'm really sorry - I hope it will be worth the wait! At least I found it before winter, so you can actually use it!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  3:37:01 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jayne....no problem, Things like that happen to me too, glad I'm not the only one ha! ha!.....Holly, got the cookbooks, and the apron WOW!! that apron is soooo cool!!! and I just LOVE the cookbooks......this is such a great thing to be able to trade treasures with all of you great gals..thanks!!

Go to Top of Page

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  7:27:32 PM  Show Profile
Oh good I'm glad they arrived and that you like the apron!

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2006 :  08:16:32 AM  Show Profile
hello to you all!! I have been down with the flu for about a week now. Can't seem to shake it, just when I feel better, it seems to creep its way back again..........anyhoooo, I am sure that I still owe people some Anne treasures as I found a box, jam packed with Anne items (no teacups yet though, will check again in the stores when I am feeling better) please, please forgive me and let me know who is missing what.......my new years resolution is to be more organized...I have been trying the FLYlady, hopfully she can help me. thanks again

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2006 :  11:16:45 AM  Show Profile
Just get better Melanie, I just about forgot this swap, if your still interesting in a Christmas tote, I can wait for a teacup? I plan on getting more organized this year too, good luck!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  08:43:58 AM  Show Profile
hi Junebug...I sure will keep my eye out for a teacup...and would love a tote bag!!! I am all better now...thanks for the well wishes!

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  10:46:39 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Melanie, I'll keep the tote for you. Glad your feeling better!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
www.photo-per-day.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

faithymom
True Blue Farmgirl

360 Posts

Faith
Sandpoint ID
USA
360 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2007 :  11:59:10 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by mellaisbella

my new years resolution is to be more organized...I have been trying the FLYlady, hopfully she can help me. thanks again

That's one of mine, too...
I've tried FlyLady and it was OK, but too many e-mails for me.
Now I am doing Large Family Logistics (even though I only have 3 kids) and I like it better, but it's so much more ME than any problem with anyone's 'system'...it's just me not DOING it (and sitting here on the computer instead..lol)

Melanie, I have flylady's book, "Sink Reflections".
Do you have it? If no, do you want to swap something 'Anne' for it?

Keep going at the organization stuff even if you don't feel you're making progress!
One thing I can say is that I'm still trying...I haven't given up on having order in my life...for me, that's huge, but it is hard not to get discouraged when I look around and things are still so out of sorts after so many years of 'trying'...sigh...oh well...
I'm off to try, try again!
Faith

"All television is educational television. The only question is, what is it teaching?"-Fmr. FCC Commissioner Nicholas Johnson
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  10:35:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi Faith...well, I hear you ...Flylady does send a lot of e-mails....I have learned a lot from her though and right now, I am just takining things one step at a time......as for the sink reflections book, I do not have it and I would love to swap something Anne for it......I have dolls, writing paper, thimbles figurines and a windchime....if there is something else you would rather, let me know as the Anne storeis 15 min away from my house!!! thanks Faith, Mella

Go to Top of Page

faithymom
True Blue Farmgirl

360 Posts

Faith
Sandpoint ID
USA
360 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  10:54:34 AM  Show Profile
I would love either the windchime or the writing paper.
First choice would be the windchime...
e-mail me with your address and I'll mail the book out to you.

"All television is educational television. The only question is, what is it teaching?"-Fmr. FCC Commissioner Nicholas Johnson
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  4:37:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mella,
Did you get my parcel yet? I sent the scarf off to you about 4 weeks ago now - it was to swap for a thimble and two sets of writing paper for my girls? I really hope it gets there soon and hasn't got lost along the way - maybe Christmas mail has slowed it down somewhat!
Let me know when it arrives and send me whatever you feel like!!
Thanks so much,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anne of Green Gables treasures Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page