happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  06:28:12 AM  Show Profile
I became a consultant for a company 18 months ago just to get their products at 1/2 cost. I'm not the salesman type by any means, so I didn't seek customers, but did get 2 somehow. Anyway, I've got to make some $$ so I'm going to post about this on my blog, so if you are even remotely interested, please go to my blog, and if this is something you would like to purchase from me, please email me.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  06:42:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi Patti, what company are you a consultant for, and where can we find the information? I went to your blog, and I have read your story! So sorry for you to have to go through all of this. But think positive thoughts each time something negative comes into your mind. There is always a reason for everything, and when one door closes, a better one opens! Maybe this is the plan for you to find what it is your really supposed to be doing with your time and your talents! Keep an open mind, but more over, stay focused and positive! You will be in my thoughts. You know you can do anything you put your mind to!!!!! Please do it! We'll all here for you, and I look forward to hearing back and sharing this with you! We are your support team!!!!

Sending farmgirl hugs to you and yours,

gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2006 :  07:30:16 AM  Show Profile
Gloria,
Oops, I had "saved" my post but didn't "publish" it. It's there now. I'm really sorry for the screw-up.

(I don't know if it's okay to post the name of the company here and since this is MJ's site and part of her business, I felt a little uncomfortable with even mentioning this without the name, so . . .

I hope you understand)

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Calling all customers! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page