Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Whimsy Jar -don't send unless you have heard from
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Whimsy Jar -don't send unless you have heard from Next Topic
Page: of 7

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2011 :  5:49:03 PM  Show Profile
Trish, I sent you an e-mail but YES, I sent the jar before you posted the big message to not send if you jhaven't heard from your partner. And just for the record, I HAD heard from my partner and we had exchanged several e-mails. Jamie had not had internet for awhile so she couldn't e-mail me, but of course, I didn't know that. I've been away for 3 days but the package from Jamie was waiting for me when I got home and she had sent me a note saying she had gotten the jar from me. Jamie had mailed my jar 12/09/11 but the address was a little messed up and it took awhile to get to me but I LOVE everything she sent so all ends well. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2011 :  5:55:05 PM  Show Profile
Jamie sent me a jar of WONDERFUL things..teen tiny clothes pins, colored paperclips, many little rosebuds and fresh lavender (the scent of which is one of my favorites), cute lamb buttons, a fabulous beach ornament full of sand, shells and a tiny sand bucket, great candy (did you make that? So good), and best of all, a tiny 1 inch square inch blank book tied with a ribbon. The rolling pin recipe holder is already on my kitchen shelf. I know I've probably forgotten 10 other things but I loved it all. Thank you Jamie, for a wonderful swap. Best of all, I've enjoyed getting to know you. HUGS, Joey

Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2011 :  12:18:49 PM  Show Profile
Just going thru my jar from Jamie again this AM and saw so much more I didn't mention, like a lovely white heart necklace with small brown beads, and a silver inspirational bracelet that I immediately put on-love it, a few brass leaves and a little angel, tiny red jinglebell earrings and a little clay flowerpot. I don't know how you managed to get it all in one jar but I'm so glad you did. The candy is all gone..so much for restraint..it was GOOD! Jamie thank you again and thank you Trish for doing this swap. It was fun. Joey

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Whimsy Jar -don't send unless you have heard from Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page