Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ***Thanksgiving ATC Swap****MAILED OUT :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Thanksgiving ATC Swap****MAILED OUT :) Next Topic
Page: of 4

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2011 :  6:47:20 PM  Show Profile
I also received my envelope today...filled to the brim with Thanksgiving blessings, greetings, traditions, and recipes. Just amazing how beautiful they all look together. You all are outstanding artists! Thank you for including me in these swaps. And Beth...the cookbook is precious. Thank you so much for your hard work.

P.S. I forgot to put my name on my chocolate pie recipe. In case you want to know...it's mine :)

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://smallfreckleddog.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  04:03:55 AM  Show Profile
I received my ATC envelope today. I love the Thanksgiving recipes and all the beautiful cards. They are just so lovely with all the thankful greetings and thoughts. Beth, you are so kind and you do such a wonderful job an all these ATCs. Thank you so much.

Nancy
Farmgirl Sister #2301

Laughing is good exercise. It is like jogging on the inside.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  09:40:53 AM  Show Profile
I forgot to say THANKS! for all the great receipes! I read them all last night! Yummy!!! Here' some pics of your fabulous work! My neighbor loved them!!!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  09:42:33 AM  Show Profile
I am having comapny for supper Monday night, so I will light tea lights in between each one on the shelves.

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

debbiebee
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

Debra
Olathe KS
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  09:54:44 AM  Show Profile
Thanks to all of you for sharing your talent! It is always a special day for me when I receive my package of ATCs. Thanks Beth for the added bonus of the recipes. I can't wait to make some of them!!
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  1:22:11 PM  Show Profile
When the ATCs arrived my 12 yr old daughter SQUEALED with delight, grabbed the package from my husband, and ran out of the room. LOL! I had to wait my turn! We sat on the couch and took in each one of them over and over. Each card is so creative and a labor of love. The recipe book is absolutely wonderful and I've already changed out my Thanksgiving menu to include a few Farm Girl recipes. Thanks to everyone and thank you Beth for hosting these ATC swaps!
Andrea
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  1:36:22 PM  Show Profile

So glad ya'll are receiving your packages!!! All of the Thanksgiving ATC's were so lovely and you could just feel the spirit of love in each and every one of them. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and sweet memories to last forever!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  6:16:51 PM  Show Profile
Girls - I am simply overwhelmed. Thank you all for including me in this wonderful swap. At first, Beth, I thought I received the package by mistake; but after reading through the posts, I see that you all just decided to be my angels this month! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for EVERYTHING - I just love each and every ATC. BEAUTIFUL. I've been poring over them ever since the package arrived. My guys are just as overwhelmed as I am at your thoughtfulness; you brought tears to my eyes! Please know that I just adore all of you, and have missed you and these ATC swaps so much! This was SUCH a surprise - words cannot express what this means to me! I simply cannot thank you all enough! Tomorrow, I'm going to set out to find a nice branch to make into a Thanksgiving ATC tree and decorate it with all these lovely treasures! I can't wait for my family and friends to see everything! Oh, and I also really REALLY love the recipe book - you all are just amazing and wonderful and I love you all dearly. Thank you, again, from the bottom of my heart. You, my farmgirl sisters, are just the absolute best! Have a blessed Thanksgiving! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

www.papercraftingwithnini.myctmh.com

Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2011 :  08:03:33 AM  Show Profile
Thank you all for the wonderful ATCs!
Each one is so unique and amazing.
Thank you Beth for the added bonus of putting together a recipe book for us!
I am so Thankful for all of you!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

Children...
Love them
Nurture them
Teach them well
and Believe in them...
For they are our future
Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2011 :  5:45:24 PM  Show Profile
I'm going to frame mine...all together...they are so beautiful. Glad everyone is enjoying them as I do.

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://smallfreckleddog.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2011 :  08:30:04 AM  Show Profile
Beth received my ATCs today, thankyou love the recipe booklet, hope you have a happy thanksgiving.
Jill Lillian
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Thanksgiving ATC Swap****MAILED OUT :) Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page