walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  10:48:39 AM  Show Profile
Well, guess how far out the sleep doc is booked? OCTOBER 26th!!! MORE THAN A MONTH AWAY! I can't BELIEVE that!

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  1:03:00 PM  Show Profile
Megan- This is not uncommon because the sleep labs only have a few beds and each person takes all night so it is a process that is time consuming. Just hang in there and maybe sleep in the spare bedroom or the couch if you need to. We all understand how frustrating the wait can be but take some peace of mind that you are on the correct path and that it will get the problem fixed in the end.
Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

hsmommel
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Melissa

61 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  7:39:19 PM  Show Profile
Winnie is right Megan...there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Plan for the evening of the 26th to treat yourself to a lovely warm bath, chamomile tea and early bed because you will sleep better than you think you will. I know I did. :)

"What you do speaks so loudly I can't hear what you are saying." -- Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  04:40:53 AM  Show Profile
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! Can I just come on here and just scream in frustration? I mean, I know I'm a light sleeper, but his snoring is RIDICULOUS!!! Last night I was up probably 8-10 times with his snoring. Poking him, pushing him...I'm ready to buy one of those little hand-shockers that give you an electrical shock when you shake someone's hand-and I'm just dreaming of buzzing him with one of those every time he wakes me up! LOL!

Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
Go to Top of Page

andwhathaveya
Farmgirl in Training

31 Posts

Tiffany
Beckley WV
USA
31 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2011 :  4:43:12 PM  Show Profile
When I was married, my hubby kept me awake ALL THE TIME. The best thing about getting a divorce was not having to hear that snoring anymore. LOL I hope your hubby gets the message and has the sleep study done. No one wants to stay up all night wondering if their husband is gonna quit breathing.

Farmgirl #3468
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  05:53:26 AM  Show Profile
you made me laugh at the thought of the hand shocker!!! LOL!!
Have you tried earplugs??? might help you until he gets his snoring under control.

Joanna #566

JojoNH

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
www.JoannasHomeStudio.com "Keeping traditions alive a stitch at a time"
http://twitter.com/NHJoanna
Go to Top of Page

hsmommel
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Melissa

61 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2011 :  4:56:19 PM  Show Profile
LOL ~ I'm so glad I was drinking anything when I read about you wanting to hand buzzer him...that is hysterical! And I totally get that. His appointment is soon right? Praying for you to get some precious sleep.

"What you do speaks so loudly I can't hear what you are saying." -- Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2011 :  05:50:41 AM  Show Profile
Appointment is on the 27th. I wish I could wear earplugs-but I have an 8 month old I need to make sure I can hear. The earplugs USED to be my best friend. Now it's my elbow! LOL! I jab him in the side to get him to roll over. He sleeps so soundly asking him is like talking to a rock. LOL

Go to Top of Page

adnama
True Blue Farmgirl

171 Posts

inge
fargo north dakota
USA
171 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  9:36:19 PM  Show Profile
My husband too was a snorer. I would give anything to hear that sound again, he died 19 years ago , and it was annoying, but the sound of silence is very lonely indeed. I hope that the sleep study is helpful to the both of you.
Go to Top of Page

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2011 :  4:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
Mine was a snorer too. I put him on a Candida kill and he lost 10 pounds and his snoring has almost stopped along with other awesome changes. We are starting a wheat and gluten-free diet as I need to be 100% Wheat and Gluten-free for a heart condition that has popped up. But we are also hoping that he will lose some more of that barrel weight he has going. Maybe it might help.

http://www.bboopster.blogspot.com
Nana to 5
3 Blue Star Mother and Proud of it!
Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Family Matters: Previous Topic I'm ready to smother DH Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page